Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like an old lonely man

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Being a lonely truecel with low libido and possible ED makes me feel like a lonely old man who never got laid. I'm 27. In my early 20s i felt i had alot more libido and interest in trying to find a foid even though i never tried. I have a scrawny body, bad posture, i feel asexual, couldn't even get full erect when i used to fap. I don't get boners around stacys, no friends.

I enjoy the simple things in life like taking long walks, bike riding, reading books and eating candy just like elderly people. I only socialize with old males at my work. There's really no foids my age at my job. Whenever i'm around younger people or even people my age i always feel elderly in the mind and body. Im beginning to think that truecels and oldcels are basically like old lonely men in their final years.

You became a monk,my brother

I am an old lonely man.

27, nearly like me. I'm 29. Oldcel level starting soon.

Being a lonely truecel with low libido and possible ED

Oh, that explains some things. It's not a good feeling. I prefer wanting something and not being able to get it than to be devoid of feeling at all.

dude 36 here, not afraid of death. I will take people with me if someone tries fucking with me, man or woman.

i like the heroes 2 avatar

I'll be OK. If you prefer to be left alone, the inceldom will do you a big favour.

I think you're right ... the fact is that being alone worsens my mental health (each person reacts differently to isolation)