Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel like a walking corpse

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
I cannot function as a normal person during the day nor want to do anything so I rot until late night hits and go outside to nightwalk , contemplate about life , drink and smoke. All that I look forward to in life are the nightwalks which make me feel alive for a few hours. I just know that there is no way that I can improve my life anymore I've tried everything and failed miserably or some misfortune happened which scarred me for life. I really start fearing death less and less with each passing day and I don't care whether I live or not. What used to push me away from the idea of roping was my mother but when I think about it I don't want her to see me being a complete failure in 10 more years. I really feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I am completely lost, lonely, depressed, mentally ill and struggle every single second I spend alive on this awful planet. I have no appetite, no will to leave my bed , no will to play video games or interact with people. I have nothing going on for me I quit my driving lessons because I sucked, no job and all of my friends left me years ago.

sad death note GIF

I am 34, life doesnt get better.

I am too ugly for this society..

ugly men were always sexless but its never been this bad omg. wtf is it so bad?

ugly men were always sexless but its never been this bad omg. wtf is it so bad?
Well can't be that bad for you but I personally struggle with mental problems which makes inceldom much worse for me.

I am 34, life doesnt get better.

I am too ugly for this society..
Brutal. I don't know how you are still surviving this life I would have given up 100 times by now.

u just like me tbh but i dont have anyone left, u still have your mom which still a good thing

The agepill is a bitter pill to swallow.

Oldcels living in poverty.

View: https://youtu.be/JEWCtIKsEgw?si=Vj8E0swWBeUeO_8I

Yep looks = personality.

A man needs sex to function.

If he keeps being rejected, he feels like hes not useful.

A man is born to spread genetics, not work and have hobbies.

If everyone stops having sex, then the human race dies. That is how deep and important sex is for men.

So in the end, they just neet and becomes depressed.

There is a reason why almost no attractive sexhaver males are incels or failed life..

I coped in my 18s, now I am 34 and want to go Obito on Konoha.

I am just waiting for everything to collapse, about 60-80 days I should be there bar any unforeseeable large expenses or events, then it's homeless rubbertramping creditcarddebtmaxxingspree before I hit a sturdy structure at 120 km/h, I even lost connection with my family now can't even look my father in the eyes anymore so there is nothing left apart from this crappy site where I can rage every now and then

I am just waiting for everything to collapse, about 60-80 days I should be there bar any unforeseeable large expenses or events, then it's homeless rubbertramping creditcarddebtmaxxingspree before I hit a sturdy structure at 120 km/h, I even lost connection with my family now can't even look my father in the eyes anymore so there is nothing left apart from this crappy site where I can rage every now and then
The most brutal thing is realizing you have nothing to lose. I have nothing to live for so I have nothing to lose too and me dying won't change anything. I am useless and do nothing all day what's the fucking point ?

The most brutal thing is realizing you have nothing to lose. I have nothing to live for so I have nothing to lose too and me dying won't change anything. I am useless and do nothing all day what's the fucking point ?
There is no point for incels. I feel the same as you, I sit in front of my pc all day and play games or listen to music. I dont like to even go outside for anything anymore, this world is a mistake.

There is no point for incels. I feel the same as you, I sit in front of my pc all day and play games or listen to music. I dont like to even go outside for anything anymore, this world is a mistake.
how do you play video games ? I used to be addicted to games when I was a teen and played for 12 hours a day but nowadays I see no point and I find everything boring due to my severe depression.

how do you play video games ? I used to be addicted to games when I was a teen and played for 12 hours a day but nowadays I see no point and I find everything boring due to my severe depression.
I play many different games, I have over 400.

I play many different games, I have over 400.
gaming is not fun anymore tbh. Does not bring me the same joy like it did before.

Get better soon
i can feel the void consuming me. I don't think I will get better I am tired from everything.

I cannot function as a normal person during the day nor want to do anything so I rot until late night hits and go outside to nightwalk , contemplate about life , drink and smoke. All that I look forward to in life are the nightwalks which make me feel alive for a few hours. I just know that there is no way that I can improve my life anymore I've tried everything and failed miserably or some misfortune happened which scarred me for life. I really start fearing death less and less with each passing day and I don't care whether I live or not. What used to push me away from the idea of roping was my mother but when I think about it I don't want her to see me being a complete failure in 10 more years. I really feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I am completely lost, lonely, depressed, mentally ill and struggle every single second I spend alive on this awful planet. I have no appetite, no will to leave my bed , no will to play video games or interact with people. I have nothing going on for me I quit my driving lessons because I sucked, no job and all of my friends left me years ago.
Just the basic fact that you are still here, despite everything that life has thrown at you, shows that you are strong.

I feel the same ever since being made redundant (not my fault), I am a neet and in done with with stupid shit and work. So I feel like a shell of my former self who was more motivated despite being the odds being against me.

I don't care about my parents. I guess I still love 'em but they keep treating me like a failure. Still not gonna rope doe. Not yet, at least.