Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like a prisoner to my own body

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't know how much longer I can keep going. I hate my body. I hate myself for being born an Incel. There's so much wrong with my body and most of it will probably never change. Even if I were to somehow afford rhinoplasty, genioplasty, leg lengthening surgery, etc. there will still be evidence of my Inceldom from childhood photos, documents, people's memories of me, etc. I can't erase the fact that I was born an Incel and it's destroying me.

If you can afford those surgeries, no foid will ever know unless you specifically knew them before you got the surgeries or if you tell them. But hating yourself for the actions and perceptions of foids and cucks is cucked, the only people to blame are those foids and cucks themselves for their maintaining the hypergamy/foid privilege status quo and kikes for developing it. :feelsjuice:

baby hug GIF

Getting surgerys for only getting foids is foidworship and it is only worth if u can ascend too chad so u have to be atleast above average too start with.

From subhuman too normie nothing changes only that u are now able too betabuxx or be cucked

Also consider surgerymaxx only if u are looksmaxxed too the end

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back