Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like a kid at my height

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So I’m in college class again and I go sit down in these chair that they have and it’s so steep so I sink in them like a kid , but everybody around me is height mogging me,even while they slouch, girls included, meanwhile I have to sit up straight to look half as tall as them

Tall black guy = Tyrone
Short black guy = over

Even old women height mog me, im a freak of nature.

I'm 5'4" and its truly over

So I’m in college class again and I go sit down in these chair that they have and it’s so steep so I sink in them like a kid , but everybody around me is height mogging me,even while they slouch, girls included, meanwhile I have to sit up straight to look half as tall as them
Girls heightmog you even when slouching? Where do ya live brotherbro

True, Life is really difficult as a short guy,

This is considered average height in my country, lol. It geunienly sucks to live as a sub-5'9 male in America.
Have you ever considered moving to another country where everyone is a manlet?

Last edited:
Im 173
In my country (Scandanavia) all the foids is my height or a bit taller, its fucking suifuel. I just know Im invisible to them, bcs for some fucking reason every foid wants a fucking giant for a boyfriend.

(Rice as well, so it does not help my case at all...) I feel like a kid & pathetic.

if you're black then thugmaxx. knew this black guy, really short, smoked a ton of weed and popped percs, told me he went to a club off a xanax and blacked out but got like 5 girls' numbers.