Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i feel like a ghost in my own home

FoidSSlayer88

FoidSSlayer88

5'3 youngcel attending Chad University
★★★
i literally feel detached from myself like a fucking phantom aimlessly drifting around an abandoned house.

i float downstairs to get food to keep my corpse alive, put the food in the microwave, take it out and then float over to the dining room table to stare at the wall as i eat. nothing i watch even feels enjoyable nor do i have the urge to watch anything. then i slowly drift back upstairs with not much more energy as i had before and continue to rot on my laptop until the sun sets. then if i feel like it, i lay to rest in my coffin of a bed only to stay awake for even more hours on my phone. all this time words are barely said between me and my family.

rinse and repeat.

wait till you live alone in one bedroom, i feel like in prison

wait till you live alone in one bedroom, i feel like in prison
honestly that sounds horrific. the only thing keeping me from feeling fully detached is my sibling and mom who occasionally check up on me.

mogs me cos ghosts are white

Sounds like paradise to me.

honestly that sounds horrific. the only thing keeping me from feeling fully detached is my sibling and mom who occasionally check up on me.
the only thing keeping me somehow connected with reality is university and the necessity of me to go and buy everything myself

I do that now but live alone. It was hell doing it around family members

This was basically my high school life. Brutal