Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like a different species sometimes.

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
★★★
I had to learn to be evil, for instance. That wasn't inherent for me, like it is everyone else. Maybe it's the autism.

You need to be evil to survive as a truecel being nice is out of the equation for sub-5s otherwise your get pushed around and bullied by chad

Same, I feel like my autism makes me completely different to other people. It feels like the way my brain works is different to other people.

Yeah I talk about this on here a lot.
I think autistic people (especially men) are forced to become secondary sociopaths.
My brain is something like 30% blackpill 30%hilter 30% video games(of the autistic variety, not normie shit like CoD) 9% anime and 1% miscellaneous, how am I supposed to talk to and relate to normies?

Evil doesn't exist.

Same, I don't feel remotely like other human beings. I feel like I'm an entirely different subhuman species thats inferior in every way.

Evil doesn't exist.

Don't give me that normie excuse. It does and you know it.

You need to be evil to survive as a truecel being nice is out of the equation
You can be nice, but you're right: you have to be at least a little evil to survive.

It’s because we are.