Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel like a big reason why women can’t really relate or empathize with us is because many of them don’t have experience with rejection.

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Not saying women never get rejected, but I would say that most women never get rejected on the scale even an average man gets. Women are the gatekeepers of both sex and relationships (despite what TRP will say; they’re wrong as men aren’t even the gatekeepers of relationships unless they’re attractive) and are often the ones that will decide whether or not a romantic relationship or even a hookup will happen. Women also play a passive role in courtship and rarely ask out men (though of course they will very obviously let a man know she’s into him so he’ll know to ask her out) and therefore get to pick and choose who they are involved with, unlike most men. Women can obviously easily get sex, and women will also on average have an easier time getting in a relationship than guys will. It would be very easy for a man to stay a kissless virgin if he never asked out girls but most women will in their lives turn down men all the time (and no, not all the men they turn down are creepy old perverts, some guys are good guys but are just too unattractive, awkward and sometimes inexperienced). And women have every right to turn down who they want to, but because women are the ones being chased and are the prize (the only men who are chased are Chads), women generally won’t go through a ton of romantic and sexual rejection in their lives. Rather, they’ll reject men who aren’t up to their fancy. While guys like us lay in bed fearing dying alone and unloved.

And rejection is normal for all men, but living with nothing but rejection is poison for the mind and soul.

It just is what it is.

How could they? The whole world worships them. Bonus points if the foid is white or hot.

Its Probably evutionary. Women cannot afford to feel empathy for weak men as they are a danger to her survival. They are made to feel disgust or amusement at desperate and beta men. Risking the possibility of mating with such men means that her offspring could come out as weak as well. They want to stay the hell away from us and not empathize and risk giving us pity sex.

They can't understand and they'll always be unable to

At most they approached Chad once and were dismissed and now they think "everyone faces rejection". :feelsautistic: