Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel jealous and insecure when I see some of my juniors becoming Chad or Chadlite

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★★
When I see younger ones, juniors of mine turning into Chad or chadlite and having gf or having romantic relationship, it really hurts me , feels jealous and insecure

Even worse when it's your own brother or cousin. He shares at least part of his genetics with you but thanks to a cosmic dice roll you got the shit end of the stick.

Natural to consider you're doing something wrong when it seems those younger than you are doing better. Truth is we all have our own challenges to face. No sense comparing yourself to others, especially when you're an incel, it'll only make you feel worse. Just compare yourself now to your past self and judge your decisions and life trajectory on that

Natural to consider you're doing something wrong when it seems those younger than you are doing better. Truth is we all have our own challenges to face. No sense comparing yourself to others, especially when you're an incel, it'll only make you feel worse. Just compare yourself now to your past self and judge your decisions and life trajectory on that
Thanks brocel

There are chads here, me, @unique_freak , @Intellau_Celistic , @svgmn1 and, of course our King, King-Chad - @TheGrayWolf

My cousin is a teenager now and he’s a psl mogger that foids in his high school are obsessed with. It’s weird, i remember when he was an annoying little shit and I could bully him and he would throw huge fits. Now he’s an annoying shit that foids love and he mogs me into oblivion.

My cousin is a teenager now and he’s a psl mogger that foids in his high school are obsessed with. It’s weird, i remember when he was an annoying little shit and I could bully him and he would throw huge fits. Now he’s an annoying shit that foids love and he mogs me into oblivion.
:feelsree: reading that makes me angry

There are chads here, me, @unique_freak , @Intellau_Celistic , @svgmn1 and, of course our King, King-Chad - @TheGrayWolf
trump time GIF

We enny or are jealous of others all the time .

we are not designed with low sentience / conscious , so that we could care less.

tread carefully sweaty. it's ID :what:

my 13 yo brother already mogs me. He will probably end up being 5‘10-5‘11. He has nice green eyes and a nice jawline aswell. And hes not shy at all and he goes to the gym.

what's worse is whenever I look up the people that I used to hang out with as kid goes from a nerdy little kid into a fucking chad

it breaks me so much to see them actually evolving and I just devolved..

I tried to reach out to one dude and he never even accepted my friends request :fuk: