Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I feel irritated when I hear a girl talk about sex

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
[UWSL]I feel uncomfortable and even irritated when I hear people talking about sex.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I try to repress what I feel but I learned that we don't communicate only through words[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]What does that mean?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]my frustration is visible through my expressions and posture[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I remember listening to a girl talking about how big a guy's penis she laid on was and he getting pleasure.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I couldn't take it anymore, I exploded in rage and started punching a wooden surface. It scared me, I don't consider myself violent[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I feel distress, loneliness, and anger regularly[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
You know what you need to do :feelsLSD:

[UWSL]I feel uncomfortable and even irritated when I hear people talking about sex.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I try to repress what I feel but I learned that we don't communicate only through words[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]What does that mean?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]my frustration is visible through my expressions and posture[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I remember listening to a girl talking about how big a guy's penis she laid on was and he getting pleasure.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I couldn't take it anymore, I exploded in rage and started punching a wooden surface. It scared me, I don't consider myself violent[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I feel distress, loneliness, and anger regularly[/UWSL][/UWSL]
I been through what you’ve been through before. So I know how you feel.

The ironic part is that if it was you talking about sex near a woman and especially a child, normies and feminists wouldn't be ok with it at all. But women can do whatever they want to us.

I feel the same when I hear guys talk about what they're attracted to as well; not even their sexual experiences.

I'm just so fucking subhuman; I can't relate to them and my standards are so fucking low. :fuk:

It’s always worse when it comes from a femoid.

Yea give in , Give in Into your Anguish!