Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel humiliated for being a adult virgin

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
That's the truth, the feeling I get from being rejected is humiliation, it's like being bullied
When I see other people succeeding romantically and I don't, it's as if they are saying that those people are superior to me
There is no point in trying to force that this is normal, it is not, a large part of the population has no difficulty in achieving this, it is abnormal and it is a joke to be a virgin, it is an object of shaming everywhere, everywhere people use the fact that you are a virgin to demean you
Just talking about sex around me makes me feel bad, I get nervous, if someone asks me if I'm a virgin my week will be ruined.
This is the truth of the world and no one can change people's animalistic nature

I AM INCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

I try to hobbymaxx and find happiness in other aspects of life but I fail everytime. My brain only wants women and I cant get it because of my bone structure.

1723311281581r

TOTAL FOID ENSLAVEMENT

Men don't really look down on women who are virgins, unfortunately women will look down on men who are virgins as adults.. not much to be done about that.