Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel happy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
I'm satisfied with life at the moment.My weight loss is going well and Im finally reconnecting to my old hobbies.I spent so much time trying to do things that I used to love doing and it never panned out.I initially played trough 26.5 hours of neir automata in 3 days and I had about 1.5 hours left to finish the game,but I had no motivation to do so and it took me about 4-5 months to finish those 1.5 hours.
Thanks to @KingOfRome I started drawing again and I'm finding it enjoyable.
I also started listening to sound tracks of what was and still kind of is my favourite game (persona 4).It beings me back to the summer and how warm and quiet everything was.Also re.inds me of all the great times I had at school,playing the game.
I also found a friend who shares the same interests in anime and video games that I do ( which is incredible considering I knew basically no one with the same interests as me aside from a couple normies who were somewhat into JoJo's.
The past couple of months were the most emotional I've ever been.Ive mostly felt unbridled rage over unchangeable events in my life and my dad's refusal to empathise with me and my grandma saying she wishes I wasn't born.
Then sadness and misery over having no power to change it which lead to me crying on nightwalks.
i just feel fufilled and I'm looking forward to losing the rest of the weight.I feel like I can break out of this cycle of repetition.

I'm happy to hear that man, it's all about finding the littler things in life

Good luck, happinessmogs me tbh

Willtolivemogs me

Good luck bro

I'm ugly so unhappy

That doesn't have to be how it is

Thanks to @KingOfRome I started drawing again and I'm finding it enjoyable.
Show us some of your drawings in the future. :)

my grandma saying she wishes I wasn't born.
Brutal bro, I love my grandma and if she ever said this to me I’d rope the same day.

I also found a friend who shares the same interests in anime and video games that I do
Mogs me hard.

Nice man
Can't relate unfortunately

Show us some of your drawings in the future. :)
This is the only one I have on digital.
I've already showed it before.

I'm working on one really big one right now.
Brutal bro, I love my grandma and if she ever said this to me I’d rope the same day.
Yeah..it hurt a lot.I was considering ending it.
On the broth side,I'm better now.
Nice man
Can't relate unfortunately
im sorry to hear that :feelsbadman:

Last edited: