Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel guilty for having been a propagandist of normie lies about love

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
There are some videos of me in show choir in high school, when I was still able to lie to myself about life. I was able to sing at the time, and if I can say so myself I sang pretty well. One of my favorite videos is of a retirement home performance when we sang pop music and I got to sing lead on "Walking on Sunshine" because the director thought it'd be unique to have a male sing it.

I was happy and the old people seemed to like it so I can cherish the memories for that small reason. But now it depresses me knowing that I sang about things that I have now been clearly frozen out of by society.

It seems the sins of the past have come back to haunt you

Voicemogged. :feelscry:

I also have guilt about what I did as a bluepilled idiot in the past. At least you were doing something kind of positive, though. Most people are too braindead to pay attention to lyrics anyway.