Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I feel guilty because of my gender

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Healthygamergg/comments/1fbg05u/i_feel_guilty_because_of_my_gender/

Sometimes I just feel like I am no different than all those horrible men in the news. As if I am some sort of monster trying to keep myself hidden. I don't even trust my future self anymore. What if I turn out to be abusive myself? What if I am actually someone horrible just trying to act as if I am good. In the very few cases where a girl shows any attempt to get close to me, I try to push them away myself as if I am protecting them in a way. Sometimes my thoughts go as far as to suggest that straight women are prisoners of their own sexuality and being with them would only be taking advantage of that.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These people have no brain

He feels shame over a trait he shares with half the population of not just humans but also most animal species. Peak cuckit clownery

There's a chance this is just a foid or troon larping but you never know since redditors are so thoroughly mentally cucked

I want to tell him to commit suicide. If he commits suicide, his worry that he might harm women will not be realized. :feelskek:

I feel bad for this type of person because the last cope they have before they (sometimes) gain clarity is to blame themself which tears away at the already low self-esteem.

Dude is a cuck
GDao2PaXIAA5Aq3

This dude is a victim of feminism gaslighting him into hating himself for being born a wrong gender.
He needs to wake the fuck up and see that there's nothing wrong with him (especially if he's able to feel guilt and is considerate and protective towards others), except for the fact that he felt for this evil gynocentric anti-male brainwashing, and that most females are pathetic and narcissistic cowards.

This dude is a victim of feminism gaslighting him into hating himself for being born a wrong gender.
He needs to wake the fuck up and see that there's nothing wrong with him (especially if he's able to feel guilt and is considerate and protective towards others), except for the fact that he felt for this evil gynocentric anti-male brainwashing, and that most females are pathetic and narcissistic cowards.
Exactly. I was in a similar spot a decade ago or so, I can tell that this guy is just begging for someone to show him how shitty women actually are.

The cuckometer couldn't handle this post

Exactly. I was in a similar spot a decade ago or so, I can tell that this guy is just begging for someone to show him how shitty women actually are.

Yeah me too man, remember my "trying to make women feel safe whenever I'm walking near them on the streets" story? That was me feeling guilty for my gender. So I feel for this dude, because his heart is at the right place, he's very likely an actual empath, and this makes him a perfect easy target for foids to gaslight, between sucking actual abusive dark triad chads' dicks JFL :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Yeah me too man, remember my "trying to make women feel safe whenever I'm walking near them on the streets" story? That was me feeling guilty for my gender. So I feel for this dude, because his heart is at the right place, he's very likely an actual empath, and this makes him a perfect easy target for foids to gaslight, between sucking actual abusive dark triad chads' dicks JFL :feelskek: :feelsclown:
Exactly:yes::yes:.

People might think this is funny, but this is how some retards think in regards to race.