Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel good

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Some sheeboon at the gas station was begging me to buy her wipes for her shit stained niglet I told her "no" and walked away and then she started screaming slurs at me I stuck the middle finger up and walked away kek if you can't afford baby wipes you maybe you shouldn't have children

Maybe if she didn’t blow her whole paycheck on alcohol and weed for her baby’s daddy and junk food she wouldn’t be broke.

Maybe if she didn’t blow her whole paycheck on alcohol and weed for her baby’s daddy and junk food she wouldn’t be broke.
Plus we all have problems. If we're not entitled to sex, then foids aren't entitled to our kindness.

Some sheeboon at the gas station was begging me to buy her wipes for her shit stained niglet I told her "no" and walked away and then she started screaming slurs at me I stuck the middle finger up and walked away kek if you can't afford baby wipes you maybe you shouldn't have children
Jfl, over for the future blackcel infant.

Based. Should've asked the tyrone she fucked that made that niglet