Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel good for leaving my old friends

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
I posted a thread recently about how my friends kicked me out of their circle for browsing these forums as well as being religious. Ever since then it’s been lonely, but I feel a lot better.

I don’t have anyone insulting me on a daily basis. Prior to getting kicked out, my friends constantly made fun of me for going on this site, saying it’s retatded to wallow in my self pity. Screw those retards I’ve ascended. I’ve felt great after ditching those losers. I’ll probably never get friends again but there are other things I can enjoy in life, like food and video games.

Kick all toxic people out of your life :heybby:

my ''friends'' make fun of my frame, always talking shit about how weak and small i am

If they made fun of you and insulted you they were never truly your friends. Your better off without them

Friends eat all of your time. You don't need them

good for you. you need to ditch asshole people in your life, the damage they do is far greater than loneliness.

This isn't the type of site that you tell people about in person.

friends are frauds. move along the second something better comes along. I've had friends move 30 minutes away that i never saw again lol. embrace introversion. i do everything alone now and feel better not having to wonder if my annoying friends will want to do the same thing. nowadays I'm a full on recluse even if my friends call to hang out i usually make up some excuse to not.

my ''friends'' make fun of my frame, always talking shit about how weak and small i am
Yeah they made fun of me being 5’9 and shorter than them too
This isn't the type of site that you tell people about in person.
They were redpilled and on the “all women are thots” bandwagon so I thought they’d be okay with it

They weren't friends. They were normans who just wanted a whipping boy to make them feel good about themselves. They probably all post on cucktears and consider themselves feminazis.

I've forgotten what its like to have friends, I havent had any in so many years.

What does religion have to do with anything?

Lol at you for telling ppl in your life you browse here. It’s over

They hate muslims
They're just angry that Muhammad mogged them tbh. He was a 6'4" red-bearded slayer. Only flaw was his circumcised penis. Truly a remarkable prophet, unlike those incels Jesus and Buddha.

I posted a thread recently about how my friends kicked me out of their circle for browsing these forums as well as being religious. Ever since then it’s been lonely, but I feel a lot better.

I don’t have anyone insulting me on a daily basis. Prior to getting kicked out, my friends constantly made fun of me for going on this site, saying it’s retatded to wallow in my self pity. Screw those retards I’ve ascended. I’ve felt great after ditching those losers. I’ll probably never get friends again but there are other things I can enjoy in life, like food and video games.
You should never tell your friends you frequent this site.

They hate muslims

Lol how old are you? How were you even friends with them? But whatever, you deserve it. If they hated Muslims why were you friends with them in the first place? How low IQ are you?

Lol how old are you? How were you even friends with them? But whatever, you deserve it. If they hated Muslims why were you friends with them in the first place? How low IQ are you?
At first I thought it was just a meme, like how guys make racist jokes all the time. Then when I told them I couldn’t go out during Ramadan they all got butthirt and said I wasn’t the wrong religion.

Wow dude, cut contact with them its very toxic. Seriously, if you don't you are cucking yourself Maycel.

They hate muslims

Fellow muslim here, people don't realize that ramadan is very hard and it requires a lot of discipline.
I would rather applaud a friend who's committed to fulfill this task.
But this world is so full of narrow minded folks that you're better of alone.

Prior to getting kicked out, my friends constantly made fun of me for going on this site, saying it’s retatded to wallow in my self pity. Screw those retards I’ve ascended.
lol no, you have just gona one step further on the path away from reality and into delusion.

make no mistake, this place is one of the unhealthiest environments you can possibly be in. if you have any sense in your head then go and get your friends back asap.
because trust me, you really dont want to be friendless for extended periods of time. you really, REALLY don't.

also stop getting fucking butthurt about them trashing your gay ass religion. you are not in fucking arabia or pakistan so get that backwards ass shit out of your system.

Last edited: