Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel defeated

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
What's the point of life if you missed out on teenage love?

Today my professor cancelled class so I decided to go to the grocery store to get a snack and pick up some things. Where I live it's spring break for grade school so the high school kids are out and about. I was looking at eggs when this couple came by. They looked like the prototypical Stacy and Chad couple and they were literally groping each other in the store. I'm almost certain they're gonna go home and fuck like rabbits. They didn't care who was watching.

going outside is suicide fuel for incels without a doubt, just reminds me how different we are from normies. we will never know any sort of relations or happiness.

its sad really.

I know that feel, brother.

Jack-_Nicholson-_Crying.gif

I don't know man. i feel defeated as well. i just don't know what the fucking point is anymore

going outside is suicide fuel for incels without a doubt, just reminds me how different we are from normies. we will never know any sort of relations or happiness.

its sad really.

Ah,going outside as an ugly male,rookie mistake.

What's the point of life if you missed out on teenage love?

There is none. Teen love was all this existence had to offer, and we didn't experience it. It is something that will always haunt me and weigh down my mind.

There is none. Teen love was all this existence had to offer, and we didn't experience it. It is something that will always haunt me and weigh down my mind.

Yes.

Every time I feel defeated, I get teased with false hope. I swear to god I'm being toyed with...

Probably the thing that makes me most sad about my life.

lEt the Rage flow through you

I cant even leave the house without getting trigered.

Whenever i see a couple i feel like going full ER on their asses.

Teen love is literally the most important experience in your life. It teaches you EVERYTHING you need to know to be a functioning and social member of society. If you missed it, you are PERMANENTLY psychologically damaged. You CANNOT recover

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back