Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel dead inside

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I'm so lonely and I am insanely unhappy that I am not good enough for a woman. That there would not be a single woman who would like me. All because of my physical and mental flaws. And I'm not one of those neckbeards who's all "hurr women should like me for me even if I bring nothing to the table". I know I bring nothing to the table. And I know that women aren't going to like me because of my flaws. So I do not bother with them. 

I have zero reason to imagine any woman, no matter how she looks or how she is a person is, would like me and find me attractive. This includes ugly girls as well as average and cute girls.

I am too much of a pussy to kill myself but I do often think about suicide.

I was born in the wrong generation.

Yoyo said:

I only listen to REAL music like MONGOLIAN THROAT MUSIC

yea same, ive tried numerous times at online dating, but everytime i have tried and tried ( messaging and shit) and i get no response i kinda understand why. who the fuck would want to date a subhuman like me when theres plenty of other men, even some incels who would mog me?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
yea same, ive tried numerous times at online dating, but everytime i have tried and tried ( messaging and shit) and i get no response i kinda understand why. who the fuck would want to date a subhuman like me when theres plenty of other men, even some incels who would mog me?

Exactly, it's like they're settling for a 6 year old car when they can get plenty of new ones.

Same I feel so empty and having to accept that I lost out on life. Oh well its over nothing i can do.

Yoyo said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4[/video]

ASS_F said:
Yoyo said:
I only listen to REAL music like MONGOLIAN THROAT MUSIC
A patrician choice well done, as a turkcel I prefer Turkic and tuvan ones actually.

Inceldom sucks, man. That's why ascending with the Black Pill is so important. You accept it's over and move on. Focus on the basics. I am grateful for access to shelter and food. If I didn't have access to internet and video games, I probably would have roped by now. We are like prison lifers; we have to adjust, then every day is the same. Take one day at a time.

ASS_F said:
I'm so lonely and I am insanely unhappy that I am not good enough for a woman. That there would not be a single woman who would like me. All because of my physical and mental flaws. And I'm not one of those neckbeards who's all "hurr women should like me for me even if I bring nothing to the table". I know I bring nothing to the table. And I know that women aren't going to like me because of my flaws. So I do not bother with them. 

I have zero reason to imagine any woman, no matter how she looks or how she is a person is, would like me and find me attractive. This includes ugly girls as well as average and cute girls.

I am too much of a pussy to kill myself but I do often think about suicide.

I feel the same way about having nothing to offer. I'm gross and boring and  anyone deserves better than me.

My happiness hinges on whether or not I think I can get a gf. If I'm feeling positive about my appearance I have a great day, if not I want to kms.

I'm so lonely and I am insanely unhappy that I am not good enough to graduate. That there would not be a single thing i can excel at. All because of my low iq and mental flaws. And I'm not one of those social butterflies who succeed because of their social skills, saying shit like "yo yo yo, whaddap mah niggaz we gon party n shiet dawgs". I know I bring nothing to the table. And I know that i will never go to university because of my lack of intelligence. So I do not bother with it and i LDAR all day.

I have zero reason to imagine having a career in anything, no matter how easy it could be to others and i can't even do menial labor because of my bad physique, would get tired on the job all the time and maybe even faint. This includes mentally strenuous jobs in which i have to sit down and sift through paperwork and shit like that.

I am too much of a lazy asshole to work myself but I do often think about getting a job to earn money in order to help mom and dad fund my neet lifestyle.

Do it buddy boyos.

jackbud said:
My happiness hinges on whether or not I think I can get a gf. If I'm feeling positive about my appearance I have a great day, if not I want to kms.
I never have a positive about my appearance.

WorldRulerAisha said:
I never have a positive about my appearance.

The positive days are much rarer now. Sometimes I just get lucky and catch a good glimpse of myself in the mirror.

jackbud said:
The positive days are much rarer now. Sometimes I just get lucky and catch a good glimpse of myself in the mirror.

the mirror always shows my ugliness, I dont understand how people think their chad in the mirror.