Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel completely unloveable.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
my heart hurts :(

cope if you not really a truecel

Can relate, brutal pain in the chest pill. It's not your fault, you are probably lovable inside, but not on the outside, and unfortunately, it's the only thing that matters. You would be slaying left and right given looks. It has nothing to do with your pursunality, thoughts and actions

I keep saying it to people. But turn your self hatred into anger and you will feel less bad about yourself. Hate the foids instead of feeling bad because they don't want you.

I keep saying it to people. But turn your self hatred into anger and you will feel less bad about yourself. Hate the foids instead of feeling bad because they don't want you.

high IQ

Can relate, brutal pain in the chest pill. It's not your fault, you are probably lovable inside, but not on the outside, and unfortunately, it's the only thing that matters. You would be slaying left and right given looks. It has nothing to do with your pursunality, thoughts and actions

You ARE unlovable. Because your genetic quality isn't enough.

i already did

High iq, it's what I do to keep going. Otherwise I rot in bed all day.

Actually incredibly based advice.