Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel completely lost in the modern west

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Men are literally defending women with 100s of lays. If u ever say: "I dont want a woman who have slept with many men!", you will get ATTACKED BY MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF CUCKS, "how dare you say somehing like that?", "do you hate women?", "why does it matter to you, do you have a small penis?"

MILLIONS of them, it doesnt fucking stop. MILLIONS of CUCKS literally claiming to "prefer women who have had 1000s of dicks instead of a virgin, cause then she knows what she is doing" LMFAO?

Are these mother fuckers for real? It literally goes agains male instinct and biology to want ta girlfriend who have been cummed in by 100s of men, but NOPE, these mother fuckers claim they WANT it?!

WHAT?!?!

we live in completely different worlds, but yet the same

West is at war with morality. Ethnics are caving in to the West's demands due to inferiority complexes and an inability to develop a strong culture that faces the challenges of the modern age. Getting involved with a Western foid is pollution for the soul. Doesn't matter if the foids are White, Ethnic, Black, etc. or have the "non-religious" label or "religious" label. If they are influenced by Western cultural norms and values. They are corrupted.

Men are literally defending women with 100s of lays. If u ever say: "I dont want a woman who have slept with many men!", you will get ATTACKED BY MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF CUCKS, "how dare you say somehing like that?", "do you hate women?", "why does it matter to you, do you have a small penis?"

MILLIONS of them, it doesnt fucking stop. MILLIONS of CUCKS literally claiming to "prefer women who have had 1000s of dicks instead of a virgin, cause then she knows what she is doing" LMFAO?

Are these mother fuckers for real? It literally goes agains male instinct and biology to want ta girlfriend who have been cummed in by 100s of men, but NOPE, these mother fuckers claim they WANT it?!

WHAT?!?!
They are all pathetic copers dude.

The second their gf actually acts like she had other men's cum in her, like saying the name of an ex in bed, or staying in touch with an ex, the copers go BALLISTIC, because they didn't fucking accept ANYTHING, it was all fake, something they were intimidated into by the giga clitdicks around them.

why does it matter to you, do you have a small penis?"

That's exactly the reason, and I don't see why it would be a bad one.

I don't mind having sex with a promiscuous woman, but I will avoid getting emotionally attached at all cost.

But who am I kidding anyway, it's not like I have any idea on how to fuck one for free.

Last edited:
They are all pathetic copers dude.

The second their gf actually acts like she had other men's cum in her, like saying the name of an ex in bed, or staying in touch with an ex, the copers go BALLISTIC, because they didn't fucking accept ANYTHING, it was all fake, something they were intimidated into by the giga clitdicks around them.
Cucked ones comply. Also a lot of women think they got a free pass with celebrities. Not with me, if I manage to ever get a woman.

Its interesting how we guys hate it, but these cucks claim to live promiscous women.

Why?

I think its because we know we have nothing to lose anyway, so we can be 100% truthful with what we REALLY THINK, DEEP INSIDE, cause we simply dont give a shit no more.

But these cucks, they still live in the illusion of hope, so they virtue signal, saying shit they really dont believe deep inside, even tho they might fool themselves into it.

MILLIONS of CUCKS literally claiming to "prefer women who have had 1000s of dicks instead of a virgin, cause then she knows what she is doing" LMFAO?

Well... I wouldn't mind that too as long as the said woman is a hot milf that sucks my dick like a vacuum cleaner and bake me cookies.

Just wait for the incel coup to happen
Well... I wouldn't mind that too as long as the said woman is a hot milf that sucks my dick like a vacuum cleaner and bake me cookies.
How can you prefer that to a pure virgin young girl

West is at war with morality. Ethnics are caving in to the West's demands due to inferiority complexes and an inability to develop a strong culture that faces the challenges of the modern age. Getting involved with a Western foid is pollution for the soul. Doesn't matter if the foids are White, Ethnic, Black, etc. or have the "non-religious" label or "religious" label. If they are influenced by Western cultural norms and values. They are corrupted.

Eye of Horus IQ.

welcome to hell

But these cucks, they still live in the illusion of hope, so they virtue signal, saying shit they really dont believe deep inside, even tho they might fool themselves into it.
Are you saying that they encourage promiscuity because they think that will increase their chances to get some action ?

They can't be that naive, can they ?

The saddest thing about the sitation of the west is that most likely we incels will never make siginicant change in all of this.
It will be chad, as always, who will one day reconquer the west, wipe out the cucks and traitors and builds a great new future.
We will rot and be forgotten.

If we lost in this world we can find ourselves only in other one

These type of guys hate traditional morality because muh individualism, and yet they're completely fine with wasting their resources on non virgin females. And on top of that they also hate men who don't want to do the same. :feelsseriously: