Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel better when I go back to the room

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
I feel like crying and even screaming when I spend long hours locked in my room, this world is chaos and I feel tired.

Half the guys here don't even feel peace in their hearts! it's like a curse and people like us are subject to them.

I only feel better when I go back to my room, but I wanted to feel good about myself, without feeling all this accumulated anger that gradually kills me.

Your room is a comfort zone and it's the same for many people. It's nice to just take a walk in nature sometimes and I know that sounds cliche as hell and occasionally you feel even worse than before, but it makes your room feel more special afterwards. Clears your mind a bit.

I usually go out to the park with my dogs or I go to a busy part of the city in order to stock up on some shit. Breaks the routine of being alone on my room, now I'm alone outside!

I love my roomba