Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel better now

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I honestly feel a lot better than months ago, i becoming more and more confident about myself since i just don't give a fuck anymore about what normalfags say about me, i don't fear chads aymore if i wanted i could beat the shit out of them tbh i just don't give a fuck man.

giphy.gif

Now change your avatar.

same tbh I don’t give a shit about anything anymore

I honestly feel a lot better than months ago, i becoming more and more confident about myself since i just don't give a fuck anymore about what normalfags say about me, i don't fear chads aymore if i wanted i could beat the shit out of them tbh i just don't give a fuck man.
EA18BA0D 6613 48ED 9CB9 613BFFB35E5A

same tbh, ive been in a good mood lately and idk why

Sounds like you either let go, or you’ve been coping with drugs for the past month

Good man Op. Looksmax and lifemax as much as you need to.

i don't fear chads aymore if i wanted i could beat the shit out of them tbh i just don't give a fuck man.
Is this a shitpost? Juding from what you usually say you seem to be the most tormented soul in the whole incel hell. Don't tell me you're a gymceiler now
Now change your avatar.
Yeah, I just want to me ma boy happy.

Attachments

• main-qimg-194e55ce26c326d2abcdb030bc88631b-c.jpg
    main-qimg-194e55ce26c326d2abcdb030bc88631b-c.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 48
Is this a shitpost? Juding from what you usually say you seem to be the most tormented soul in the whole incel hell. Don't tell me you're a gymceiler now

I just don't care anymore what normalcucks say, i'm going on my own right now

I just don't care anymore what normalcucks say, i'm going on my own right now
Wish you luck, just don't turn your careless attitude into pure self destrictive behaviour :feelstrash:

Bipolar disorder maybe