Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I feel bad for Yandere Dev

Mikeymike

Mikeymike

Greycel
"He's probably an incel."
Why is my man getting canceled for speaking his mind and asking for respect? I don't understand the cringe of cancel culture nowadays, but I sure as hell know that Yandere Dev doesn't deserve any of the hate he's receiving. Sure, he's been slacking on the game for 6 years, but as a person, he just wants to be left alone from trolls and dumbasses. I don't think that's too much to ask for and I definitely think he shouldn't be getting canceled for it!

Also, making a game about killing sluts doesn't have any reflection on real life. ffs. :feelsrope:

Brutal for him tbh

honestly i don't know his war crimes but memes were pretty funny tbh

I like how everyone started shitting on him the second he shed his insecurities (or they were found) on forums he was a part of. I believe toxic masculinity is real and this is a prime example of it, but the catch is that with a lot of examples involving toxic masculinity, it sure as hell isn't us perpetuating it.

I believe toxic masculinity is real and this is a prime example of it, but the catch is that with a lot of examples involving toxic masculinity, it sure as hell isn't us perpetuating it.
yeah, "toxic masculinity" is completely created by foids and simps trying to please foids

"He's probably an incel."
Why is my man getting canceled for speaking his mind and asking for respect? I don't understand the cringe of cancel culture nowadays, but I sure as hell know that Yandere Dev doesn't deserve any of the hate he's receiving. Sure, he's been slacking on the game for 6 years, but as a person, he just wants to be left alone from trolls and dumbasses. I don't think that's too much to ask for and I definitely think he shouldn't be getting canceled for it!

Also, making a game about killing sluts doesn't have any reflection on real life. ffs. :feelsrope:

Tbf our proyagonist is a yandere but hinestly whys her senpai so crap? I mean shes got loads of options to choose from like martial srfs master Budo, gamer boy, snd even the bullies. But she chooses a scrawny loser? Shes stupid.

Never played the game but what is this drama about? A guy who makes games about yandre girls is bound to be a pathetic virgin, I don’t know what people were expecting.

Never played the game but what is this drama about? A guy who makes games about yandre girls is bound to be a pathetic virgin, I don’t know what people were expecting.
they don't like consuming media made by ugly men
never underestimate the cognitive dissonance of normalfags

raising one cum chalice for dat nigga

He should spend more time making the game and less time obsessing over hate comments tbh

He is a horrible, incompetent dev who basically stole all the patreon money. He also can't take any legitimate criticism about his coding and his absolute lack of any work ethic for shit and is a self-adsorbed retard. Stop defending him.