Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel bad for my parents

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
I feel bad for my mom and my dad because they just want a normal son and can't accept how fucked I am in lfie

My parents should have known I would be subhuman. My father is clearly undiagnosed non-NT

They birthed this genetic failure, they deserve it.

Then again they decided to bring you into this world.

Deciding to have a kid is basically like rolling a dice (people should be realistic about it).

Some parents are disappointed in having a child with down syndrome, but they took the risk. There's no room to be naive about it.

Do you have siblings?- Sometimes that can take the pressure off if one of them is doing well

Do you have siblings?- Sometimes that can take the pressure off if one of them is doing well
my brother is 15 and already has a much better life than me

Then again they decided to bring you into this world.

Deciding to have a kid is basically like rolling a dice (people should be realistic about it).

Some parents are disappointed in having a child with down syndrome, but they took the risk. There's no room to be naive about it.
this is true

I just wanted normal parents, and can't accept how fucked up they are in life. They should feel bad for me.

I feel bad for my mom and my dad because they just want a normal son and can't accept how fucked I am in lfie
:feelsbadman:

the only advice i can give you is to atleast spend some time with them and let them know u love them

one day it'll be too late

:feelsbadman:

the only advice i can give you is to atleast spend some time with them and let them know u love them

one day it'll be too late
good idea. I do love them even if they make me annoyed sometimes.

My parents are both subhuman manlets

Hey, stop that.

You're living in clown world, and that is not your fault.

I know how you feel man :cryfeels:

My parents have 2 normal sons so that's probably good enough for them, it's just more embarrassing for me since I'm the oldest and got surpassed by both my brothers. One is a fucking teenager and even he has a gf. I got the shit tier genes

Same, my parents were good to me

No need to feel bad for someone who intentionally put you into misery and suffering by giving birth to you, the birth is the greatest crime one can commit against another being, it's worse than murder. I love to see my parents suffer because they deserve it for giving birth to me. No act can undo this crime. There is no repentance.

Stop being a cuck