Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I feel bad for @LeFrenchcel

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I feel bad for @LeFrenchCel because he lives in Paris, a city that is littered with couples. I'm pretty sure Every time he walks outside, he sees couples kissing and cuddling at the museums, restaurants, bars, parks, shopping centers, etc. Furthermore, Paris is considered a romantic city, there are plenty of activities for couples to enjoy in Paris. It is like the love capital of the world. I would never want to live in Paris. I would feel suicidal if I did live there.

Paris is a good place to nicotinemax because everyone smokes over there

we all do

imagine living in france :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

we're here for u @LeFrenchCel

he also probably sees a horde of sandniggers

no. he takes out a surfboard and surfs on a sea of niggers all the way to school and back.

I don't live in Paris, I went there like 3 times in my life :feelshaha:
And every non-Parisian hates Paris and its citizens btw

I feel bad for @LeFrenchCel because he lives in Paris, a city that is littered with couples. I'm pretty sure Every time he walks outside, he sees couples kissing and cuddling at the museums, restaurants, bars, parks, shopping centers, etc. Furthermore, Paris is considered a romantic city, there are plenty of activities for couples to enjoy in Paris. It is like the love capital of the world. I would never want to live in Paris. I would feel suicidal if I did live there.
I wouldnt say couples, When i was there i only saw 2 white people my whole paris trip on the sidewalk, There was a small place of white people in shops chads and moggers other than that all the whites i met was in montepellier, Most people i saw in france was like 40 niggers staring at my family car, OK maybe a few whites but not many, Everyone was basically nigger and very few whites.

I've never been there but afaik Paris is a total shithole nowadays

Last time i was in france with my family, A gang of 40 niggers stared at our car, They didnt do anything luckily but i could have been theyre next meal.

It's crazy how different the vision of Paris is depending if you're french or a foreigner.

The whole "capital of love" stuff exists only in most foreigner's mind, French people know this city is a shithole and its population should be deported.

actual Paris

arabs, blacks, and other browns turned it into shithole

Los Angeles in comparison?? Lmaoo...transfer to schools in mexico..become in league with the far right drug cartels..or mexican government..(whichever is right wing) u might ascend??

France leader is a Rothschild slave married to a Grandma Pedo

Last time i was in france with my family, A gang of 40 niggers stared at our car, They didnt do anything luckily but i could have been theyre next meal.
175664 full

France leader is a Rothschild slave married to a Grandma Pedo
Exactly.
No wonder why most people supporting him are boomers.

I don't think he cares anymore

Me too, he's another FrenchCel.

You probably see couples everyday too, then (depending on where you live).
I definitely see couples everywhere I go. I live in Los Angeles, the city is littered with couples.

Over for pariscels, from what I've heard french countryside mogs that shithole Paris.

So the same as everywhere else?

paris is full of browns and niggers

I would move to other place.