Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i feel bad for ITcels

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
lets not kid ourselves, 70% of IT is incels in denial that whiteknight for the 5% femoid posters, its so sad seeing them try to larp here as edgy incels to get content for their shitty sub, i dont hate them i just feel bad for them

its truly over for them

I don't feel bad for them they choose their fate. They deserve death by pike.
Vlad the Impaler banquet larger

There is not a single post about this site on their sub in the first 3 pages, it's all braincels and 4chan

Just lol. Uncle Tomcels are the worst.

They deserve everything that comes their way.

The friend of my enemy is my enemy.
I don't feel bad for them.

In the imaginary Holocaust, people like them were called kapos, Jews who assisted the Nazis. This is pretty much who were dealing with. Scumbag traitors.

i hope they all die

They have no fuckin lives. Obsessed about us.

lets not kid ourselves, 70% of IT is incels in denial that whiteknight for the 5% femoid posters, its so sad seeing them try to larp here as edgy incels to get content for their shitty sub, i dont hate them i just feel bad for them

its truly over for them
IT are the same as the people of the book,they are inferior rats but we shouldnt hurt them,only if they will convert into the blackpillsm and will say “la illa laillalah wa ER rasul Allah” we can accept them as equal humans

IT are the same as the people of the book,they are inferior rats but we shouldnt hurt them,only if they will convert into the blackpillsm and will say “la illa laillalah wa ER rasul Allah” we can accept them as equal humans
mashallah