Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel bad for guys who kill themselves after being cheated on or dumped.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I know it's seen as retarded on here, and it kind of is, but let's be real. These guys unless they're a chad will never be able to get another girl, they will spend the rest of their life wageslaving without any comfort. Their life is kind of over from that point on.

Last edited:
They're giving too much power to the foid by doing this. They're essentially putting their life in the foid's hands, which is cucked.

It's the pointless effort they would have to make again, unless they are good looking that is and can easily find a girl in the next 3 pickups
They're giving too much power to the foid by doing this. They're essentially putting their life in the foid's hands, which is cucked.

I know it's seen as retarded on here, and it kind of is, but let's be real. These guys unless they're a chad will never be able to get another girl, they will the rest of their life wageslaving without any comfort. Their life is kind of over from that point on.
Only low tier normies who are borderline incel do this

They totally deserve their despair for being so emotionally invested in a female that will surely betray them.

I don't feel bad for them. It's inevitable.

If more men were blackpilled, it wouldn't happen.

Remember that society would rather they kill themselves then allow them to vent with other like minded guys online.

Why would one commit suicide after being cheated on?
Wouldn't it make more sense to kill the person that cheated on you?

Pretty foids make graves.

Offing yourself because of a foid is the ultimate form of simping. People like that don't value their life simply because there's no that particular hole around anymore. Good riddance, please kill yourself more.

I dont with what I been through in life normies would kill themself but no. they kill themselves over a stinky fishy hole

OK, and? What do they really have to live for now?
They totally deserve their despair for being so emotionally invested in a female that will surely betray them.
Most members on here would forget the blackpill in a heartbeat if a girl showed them attention. This is no different.
Offing yourself because of a foid is the ultimate form of simping. People like that don't value their life simply because there's no that particular hole around anymore. Good riddance, please kill yourself more.
Above.

why didn't they rope before they got the girl if that state of life is so untenable?
Because they felt loved and cared for that girl. Once their once source of life left, they had no reason to continue.

Because they felt loved and cared for that girl. Once their once source of life left, they had no reason to continue.

right, but that love and care was misbegotten and if they had tried to understand foids in the first place they wouldn't have loved and cared for her so much that she would have become life to them.
it's intellectual dishonesty that got them into their situation, which is a moral flaw, as far as such things exist.

right, but that love and care was misbegotten and if they had tried to understand foids in the first place they wouldn't have loved and cared for her so much that she would have become life to them.
it's intellectual dishonesty that got them into their situation, which is a moral flaw, as far as such things exist.
True, but again most here would do it. Hope is designed to keep us going, and even if the girl is a complete witch, for some guys that's all they got and will ever get.

True, but again most here would do it. Hope is designed to keep us going, and even if the girl is a complete witch, for some guys that's all they got and will ever get.

I agree with the title of the thread. I feel bad for those guys as well to an extent. But I don't respect or admire them in their action; it's more of pity.

I agree with the title of the thread. I feel bad for those guys as well to an extent. But I don't respect or admire them in their action; it's more of pity.

no it's cucked. you should goer the foid instead and move to a beautiful new country to start a new life :feelsokman:

Not taking the whore with them is cucked.