Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel bad for Framcel222

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
He is only trying to express himself  :nervous:  :(

what did he do to get banned?

Being a shitty troll

How did he troll?

by making fun of real incels? i'm fine with him being volcel, but when he goes around belittling real incels, the people that this forum caters to, that's out of line.

"Jesus Christ, I thought you guys were gonna say "Asians are actually hotter, this one's just ugly" but this is actually an acceptable female to you??!?!!?! Oh boy. "

no.

e: https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Dating-a-gook-is-the-ultimate-humiliation-for-a-white-man?pid=226414#pid226414

retarded_dumbshit said:
by making fun of real incels? 

I am a truecel and he treats me well.

CopingGymcel said:
I am a truecel and he treats me well.

Has more to do with the fact that he's obsessed with lifting.

Doesn't matter if he's banned. He'll be out of here this year.

I dont find him a problem but he's obviously volcel and mentalcel.

retarded_dumbshit said:
by making fun of real incels? i'm fine with him being volcel, but when he goes around belittling real incels, the people that this forum caters to, that's out of line.

"Jesus Christ, I thought you guys were gonna say "Asians are actually hotter, this one's just ugly" but this is actually an acceptable female to you??!?!!?! Oh boy. "

no.

e: https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Dating-a-gook-is-the-ultimate-humiliation-for-a-white-man?pid=226414#pid226414

That comment was directed at me and @CopingGymcel

Ive been called worse names by other users here

So I don't see how he should be banned for that

retarded_dumbshit said:

no.

nothing wrong with finding ugly females ugly, some people are not that desperate

Akarin said:
nothing wrong with finding ugly females ugly, some people are not that desperate

Might as well rename this site to volcels.me, seriously. 

People here are so insufferable it's amazing.

Themisterpepsi said:

I also don't see how negging on a female's look and being against hypergamy is against the rules. It's not like insulting a below average female is against forum rules or a direct attack on guys who find her attractive. I think the mods blew that comment out of proportion.

VLÖ said:
Might as well rename this site to volcels.me, seriously. 

People here are so insufferable it's amazing.

being an incel doesn't mean you should fuck everything with a vagina. I won't fuck an ugly woman and an ugly woman won't fuck with me so I don't see anything wrong.

CopingGymcel said:
I also don't see how negging on a female's look and being against hypergamy is against the rules. It's not like insulting a below average female is against forum rules. I think the mods blew that comment out of proportion.

Yeah

I wanted the "asian females vs white females" debate to continue

He's a cuck. Also he claims height doesn't matter - anyone who thinks that is absolutely fucking retarded. And he's a chadlite.

Akarin said:
being an incel doesn't mean you should fuck everything with a vagina. I won't fuck an ugly woman and an ugly woman won't fuck with me so I don't see anything wrong.

But theoretically if an ugly womyn was willing to have sex with you or have a LTR, would you be willing to?

He's a legit poster and posted his picture despite many people made fun of his appearance. Yall don't know what you talking about

p_js_asianstereotype_150227.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

Objectively ugly. Would bang if nobody found out, though.

Themisterpepsi said:

it's not his first offense. i gave him a 20% warning, which doesn't necessarily mean a ban, but since he was at 70% before he is now a step away from being permabanned.

i didn't warn him for insulting you or anybody in particular, i warned him because he is belittling incels that would accept women that he thinks are not good enough for him.

VLÖ said:
But theoretically if an ugly womyn was willing to have sex with you or have a LTR, would you be willing to?

of course not

I would fuck only above average and date someone who I find very cute

Homosapicuckus said:
He's a legit poster and posted his picture despite many people made fun of his appearance. Yall don't know what you talking about

He posted it to brag, he was almost unanimously called "normie-tier". Hell the only time he seemed ugly is when he made a stupid face on purpose.

And once someone did call him ugly, he backtracked and started bragging on he has rejected girls.

JFL if you defend and glorify this autistic troll.

VLÖ said:
And once someone did call him ugly, he backtracked and started bragging on he has rejected girls.

Akarin said:
of course not

I would fuck only above average and date someone who I find very cute

You know what, whatever. If you want to be dry for the rest of your life you can go right ahead and do so.

retarded_dumbshit said:
it's not his first offense. i gave him a 20% warning, which doesn't necessarily mean a ban, but since he was at 70% before he is now a step away from being permabanned.

i didn't warn him for insulting you or anybody in particular, i warned him because he is belittling incels that would accept women that he thinks are not good enough for him.

Which category does belittling fall in?

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rules[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The following are [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]NOT[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] okay:[/font]
  • Targeted attacks: Harassing, persecuting or bullying other users is not allowed. If someone asks you to leave them alone, do it.
  • Trolling: Posting bait, purposely triggering threads to create reactions is not allowed.
  • Bragging: This is a forum for incels, take care how you phrase yourself when talking about your social experiences.
  • Low-effort and Spam: Don't make pointless posts, make your content worth reading. Don't spam.

retarded_dumbshit said:

Yeah he is close minded on that

VLÖ said:
He posted it to brag, he was almost unanimously called "normie-tier". Hell the only time he seemed ugly is when he made a stupid face on purpose.

JFL if you defend and glorify this autistic troll.

Well said. I suggest you just block him if you haven’t already. I have a feeling he won’t be on this forum for too long like that autist @Incelman

Vision said:
Well said. I suggest you just block him if you haven’t already. I have a feeling he won’t be on this forum for too long like that autist @Incelman

I tend to not use the blocking feature because that defeats the whole purpose, but we'll see how long he lasts. He really seems to like making conflicting and controversial threads.

KyloRen said:
Which category does belittling fall in?

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rules[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The following are [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]NOT[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] okay:[/font]
  • Targeted attacks: Harassing, persecuting or bullying other users is not allowed. If someone asks you to leave them alone, do it.
  • Trolling: Posting bait, purposely triggering threads to create reactions is not allowed.
  • Bragging: This is a forum for incels, take care how you phrase yourself when talking about your social experiences.
  • Low-effort and Spam: Don't make pointless posts, make your content worth reading. Don't spam.

under this one, the one you left out:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Misbehaving: [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We are against censorship, but mods will delete content and give out warnings/bans if they deem it necessary.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]you know, when i first started modding /r/incels i thought that azavii was way too harsh towards offenders; he used to permaban like crazy, even if people didn't explicitly break the rules written in the sidebar. eventually i understood that, even though the rules weren't very specific, the way he moderated the sub was very effective.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]i know we aren't in reddit anymore and that things are different now though, that's the only reason why i dont permaban nearly as much as i used to when we were in /r/incels. not being brigaded all the time allows us to examine each case in a more detailed manner, which is exactly the reason as to why framecel is not currently permabanned. this user has been warned and banned multiple times by different mods. this latest reply of his was taken in the context of the user and his past offenses, it doesn't exist in a vacuum.[/font]

He’s a shitty troll who deserves being banned from time to time. You aren’t really a truecel, maybe slightly below average but you can easily be a 8/10 if you choose to looksmax instead of LDARing.

All the users with over 2,000 posts already should be banned, they're either trolls, annoying shitposters or better suited to lookism.

Octopusgun2 said:
He’s a shitty troll who deserves being banned from time to time. You aren’t really a truecel, maybe slightly below average but you can easily be a 8/10 if you choose to looksmax instead of LDARing.

Just lol if you think better eyebrows and foreheads makes someone go from below average to an 8. I will never be an 8 and I never expect to be. I will fix my forehead, but it won't put me in the attractive category. My forehead doesn't even look as big in motion (stands out more in a still 2D image) and still KV at 26.

Octopusgun2 said:

What was your account on lookism

Question about the warning level- does it go down over time? Or can you theoretically get up to 90%, then have no problems for 2 years, then make one more warning worthy comment and get perma banned?

retarded_dumbshit said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]this user has been warned and banned multiple times by different mods. this latest reply of his was taken in the context of the user and his past offenses, it doesn't exist in a vacuum.[/font]

The ubiquitous "catch-all" rule like misbehaving.

That it occurred with the entire mod team and has been something that has been discussed makes it more reasonable.

itsOVER said:
Question about the warning level- does it go down over time? Or can you theoretically get up to 90%, then have no problems for 2 years, then make one more warning worthy comment and get perma banned?

pretty sure the warning level goes down over time. i wouldnt worry either way; whenever we give out warnings we see what the punishment will be, so if you make a minor fuck-up and we see that the 10% warning would permaban you we aren't going to do it, unless of course you are a very shitty user and this "minor fuck-up" is the straw that breaks the camel's back.

KyloRen said:
The ubiquitous "catch-all" rule like misbehaving.

its a good rule as long as it doesn't get to our heads. other mods will often inquire about recent moderation decisions, so that helps keep all of us in line.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Just lol if you think better eyebrows and foreheads makes someone go from below average to an 8. I will never be an 8 and I never expect to be. I will fix my forehead, but it won't put me in the attractive category. My forehead doesn't even look as big in motion (stands out more in a still 2D image) and still KV at 26.
Yes, your case is special. I’ve seen a morph of some Incel with a huge forehead turned into a Chad just by reducing his forehead...And trust me, your forehead is REALLY huge.

retarded_dumbshit said:
its a good rule as long as it doesn't get to our heads. other mods will often inquire about recent moderation decisions, so that helps keep all of us in line.

I understand its need. But, like you implied, it could be overused.

It's good that all you mods talk to each other to make sure said rule is used appropriately.

Octopusgun2 said:
Yes, your case is special. I’ve seen a morph of some Incel with a huge forehead turned into a Chad just by reducing his forehead...And trust me, your forehead is REALLY huge.

Is it even possible to have forehead reduction after a hair transplant if you have a receding hairline? I've heard that they don't do the surgery on men with receding hairlines.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Is it even possible to have forehead reduction after a hair transplant if you have a receding hairline? I've heard that they don't do the surgery on men with receding hairlines.
If that’s true then you’ll be forced to develop some personality and not be high inhib, which you don’t want to put any effort in despite being decent looking.

Octopusgun2 said:
If that’s true then you’ll be forced to develop some personality and not be high inhib, which you don’t want to put any effort in despite being decent looking.

I mean, I am going to at least cover up my forehead with a hairstyle when I fix my hairline, so it's not like I have to have my hairline lowered, but it would be a huge plus to have so.

WMxOmqY.jpg

What would you rate this model (instagram linked) my forehead morph matched with in Asia? (not a ladyboy) My plan is to get a hair transplant, then go to Asia for some months.

He can be real rude and condescending.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I mean, I am going to at least cover up my forehead with a hairstyle when I fix my hairline, so it's not like I have to have my hairline lowered, but it would be a huge plus to have so.
WMxOmqY.jpg

What would you rate this model (instagram linked) my forehead morph matched with in Asia? (not a ladyboy) My plan is to get a hair transplant, then go to Asia for some months.
Eyebrow + hair transplant and hairline lowering for the ultimate combo. And that gook’s body is a 9/10 (face doesn’t look clear enough).

Octopusgun2 said:
Eyebrow + hair transplant and hairline lowering for the ultimate combo. And that gook’s body is a 9/10 (face doesn’t look clear enough).

yTHnT3y.jpg

Better picture.

Yes, it is certainly possible to transplant hair follicles to reconstruct your hairline so that it is lower.
I do so using This can be done with advanced FUE technique using the uGraft 
Hair follicles can be harvested directly from areas of the head. And in cases that require additional donor supplies, body hair follicles can be used. These grafts are then inserted into the forehead region.
It is essential that the doctor knows how to replicate natural looking growth patterns. The hairline is what others people notice since it frames your face. Therefore, the hairs should not be too thick as this will create an abrupt looking effect. The shape of the hairline should also be considered.
Sanusi Umar, MD 

WOW. Maybe it's not over after all, HOLY SHIT. I just need an amazing hair restoration doctor and I am set. Sucks balls that cryptocurrencies are going down the drain at the moment. I need for them to recover if I am to afford the cost.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Why dont you suck him?

I asked. He told me he wasn't gay.