Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I feel bad for circumcisedcells

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Life most feel like such a cruel joke for you guys. It most be so extremely embarrassing.

Hopefully it's so uncommon that nobody who reads this actually is it.

Doesn't matter how ugly you are, you are still superior to anybody who is circumcised.

My family is Shia Muslim, so I went through unconsentual genital mutilation

My family is Shia Muslim, so I went through unconsentual genital mutilation
Lol same, mom and aunt lured me into a room promising me my favorite toy when i was 5. My whole family was present as circumsission in shia islam is like a big event in a young boy's life. I sat down being distracted by this toy robot my aunt placed in front of me. This man just grabbed my willy and chopped my foreskin off, i saw blood from pp, ig it kinda traumatized me but not really as i love watching gore now

Lol same, mom and aunt lured me into a room promising me my favorite toy when i was 5. My whole family was present as circumsission in shia islam is like a big event in a young boy's life. I sat down being distracted by this toy robot my aunt placed in front of me. This man just grabbed my willy and chopped my foreskin off, i saw blood from pp, ig it kinda traumatized me but not really as i love watching gore now
While awake? tf

I'm a circumcisedcel :(

/r/intactivism

While awake? tf
Yepp, anaesthesia not allowed. Gotta take it like a man! Ig that was a prep in facing my brutal incel future.

Rabbis will suck the adrenochrome blood from the tip of the babys pp