Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel bad for blackcels

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I feel bad for blackcels they have to settle for sheboons because they have no other option sheboons are the ugliest women on earth those poor black men have to take one for the team and marry these sheboons and reproduce with them while men have the most beautiful race of women you can’t lose as a white man ethnics have attractive women but it’s they’re not as attractive as white women brutal

Why do you feel bad for them when they’re blessed with huge cocks

:feelshaha::feelshaha: They get white girls though

White women go for their own race k non white males get nothing from white women unless they’re an 8/10 or better
Blacks do though if they have status, criminal maxx, or have money.

I respect those blackcels, who posses a decent iq level and do not engage in the typical nigger activities. But, unfortunatly, being a civilized human being is detrimental to dating success for negroes. You need to basically act like a feral thugmaxxed ape to get laid.

A huge dick is useless if you’re an Incel
Dick does not matter unless you are Chad, when will people realize this. I could tell a million girls I have a 8 inch and the most I'd get (if any) is a ugly land whale

Niggers are a menace to mankind. Arabs, Europeans, Asians, and Indians need to team up and either A. bleach them B. euthanize them or C. eradicate them

Fucking terraformers

Niggers are a menace to mankind. Arabs, Europeans, Asians, and Indians need to team up and either A. bleach them B. euthanize them or C. eradicate them

Fucking terraformers
Most based user on the forum

Dick does not matter unless you are Chad, when will people realize this. I could tell a million girls I have a 8 inch and the most I'd get (if any) is a ugly land whale

Yea it is worse to be a blackcel imo cause people always assume you are a thug. They stand out more than whitecels

Black women hate non-ghetto black men

Yea it is worse to be a blackcel imo cause people always assume you are a thug. They stand out more than whitecels
Even the stereotypes theres calm chad, shy chad, athlete chad etc etc. Tyrone is only athletic and a thug, theres no "shy tyrone". If black guys don't fit that stereotype then they are seen as alien freaks.