Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel autistic rage when i see females in my league of legends

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
because theyre terrible and useless players

they only play support too... cause well, theyre useless, so they pick the most useless role

i always wanna insult them when I see them, but dont wanna lose account UwU

I was fucking them that's why they suck at league, sorry :feelsohh:

I don't understand

Well, most females play because they know they will get attention from simps. They care nothing actually learning how to play. Many streamer make a living showing boobs or behaving like retards... but the world will forgive them because they have pretty faces.

when there's a foid on my team i run it down and when there's a foid on the enemy team i camp their lanes and kill them over and over again until they ragequit and AFK

Thats what you get for playing fag mainstream games like league of jews or csgo

Well, most females play because they know they will get attention from simps. They care nothing actually learning how to play. Many streamer make a living showing boobs or behaving like retards... but the world will forgive them because they have pretty faces.

I was fucking them that's why they suck at league, sorry :feelsohh:
based

Also, foids generally are simply not able to compete with even the average players in competitive games (except when it's cooking mama), but retards try to push them into all the esport shit because le equality & gender quota. Just compare simply minutes from foid teams vs. ackshual pro teams in every äsl game, it's a fucking shitshow:lul::lul:

it was made and is owned by Chinese
It wasn’t made by the Chinese, Riot was founded by two Jews. Only later did a major Chinese publishing company buy them out, but Riot still maintained creative independence.

It wasn’t made by the Chinese, Riot was founded by two Jews. Only later did a major Chinese publishing company buy them out, but Riot still maintained creative independence.
I see makes sense. Chinese cant create anything good

rarely see foids in csgo, like 1 in every 3 months