Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel at home here

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I think this is a very supportive community, and it helped me a lot to have a better mental condition, I think that we are entitled to insult foids and want them to be raped and brutally beaten in Minecraft every day, we know that w-word deserve it so damn much for deny us a human right: sex

I think that every subhuman, loser should post here for law at least 1000 posts a day, if he doesn't do he should be fined, also say at a subhuman that he should get therapy should give the death penality

Last edited:
I can´t post that much due to slavery labour in death labour camp (in video game)
:feelsokman: when you have free time I wait your based replies against normscums

Everyone needs a supportive social outlet. Our common struggle unites us under this community. I have faith in us. One by one we're going to ascend. We're all gonna make it :dab:

Based always here pill. I don’t like this place as much because of age cuck rules. I liked r*pey.su so much better. There was so much coomfuel there my balls were looking like cashews. And I could talk about any girl I wanted, no matter the age.

Last edited:

I think this is a very supportive community, and it helped me a lot to have a better mental condition, I think that we are entitled to insult foids and want them to be raped and brutally beaten in Minecraft every day, we know that w-word deserve it so damn much for deny us a human right: sex

I think that every subhuman, loser should post here for law at least 1000 posts a day, if he doesn't do he should be fined, also say at a subhuman that he should get therapy should give the death penality
How long will u live at mom's basement? Are you in college or uni?

i do not feel that way here or anywhere, but is the best forum on internet currently, do not think that exists other better

i do not feel that way here or anywhere, but is the best forum on internet currently, do not think that exists other better
Downloadfile