Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel ashamed to show my hideous face to the world

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Just had to do a live presentation for a class project with my camera on, god I'm so ugly. I have all the ugly features, big ugly nose, big lips, fucked up jaw which I have to cover with a beard, hairline's gone to hell, and more. I'm a legit 0/10, fuck why do I have to look like this, I hate being a sand nigger. How am I supposed to go out in public when everyone cringes when they see my face? Really wish I wasn't afraid to rope right now.

My condolences

Absolutely relatable, I hope that this fake virus hysteria never goes away in my (hopefully not so long) lifetime, so that it will remain completely acceptable for me to wear masks in public.

Pm me a picture, it cant be THAT bad.

I force the normalcattle to deal with it. Making them look at my ugly face and body is one little way I can rebel against their tyranny. I hope they hate it, I hope it makes them cringe. I don't need them to love me

Over for sand niggers. Feskih cope