Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel ashamed i've tried therapy many times in the past.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I'm not saying that therapy is a scam in general because i'm pretty sure there are people that can benefit from that. People that are experiencing loss for example, or temporary conditions.

But for non attractive people (that wish to be attractive and do not cuck themselves) therapy is pointless. Of course you're prone to try it, because we are forced to live a crappy life and we seek a way to understand if some "therapy magic" can help us but, i assure you, it won't.

For these reasons i think i was scammed in the past. Women, cucked doctors, you name it. Lucky for me, i paid just one psychologist for therapy (the others were free).

The only form of therapy is correctly assimilating the blackpill, thus accepting how sexual dynamics really work and trying to improve yourself (knowing that you will never be able to compete with Chad anyways). A based therapist is very rare and, if he's really blackpilled, i don't think you'd need more than one or two session with him.

[UWSL]psychoanalysis is a massive scam, but therapy in general can be a good experience if you find the right therapist. They know how the brain works and they can give you some life hacks to get the good chemicals going, it’s a temporary fix but it’s better than nothing.[/UWSL]

No therapy for inceldom :feelscry:

Tried therapy and it made me worst in bieliving that it actually gets better