Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I feel as if several "tribal symbols" continue to exist in the subconscious of the population

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★★
They are like tribal rituals and contingencies that continue to play a hidden role in our society.
These are some rituals that I have noticed so far

There are dance rituals in which the more you can move according to the "people's rhythm" in a natural and smooth way, the more approved you will be

There are rites of passage where you need to go through a certain experience to be definitively accepted into the collective.

There is the ritual of human sacrifice where they choose someone to sacrifice and symbolize, I don't know, maybe just the manifestation of hate in each person (Scapegoats and canceling people are a good example of this)

There is appearance, there is neuroatypicality and there is integration into the tribe

There's no tribe symbol for you're face
There is no face for the tribal symbol
They took it from me with an obsidian dagger to do magic and predict the next rain

quality schizopost

What tribal symbols do we incels have ?

:blackpill:?

Or You just need to be neurotypical and attractive

Or You just need to be neurotypical and attractive
Most of the result is in this, but I feel that there is still another variable, which for me is precisely integration into the tribe (which is basically appearance and NT but there are other factors too)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back