Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i feel anxiety among slavniggers, gypsies and turk rape babies

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

self-loathing misanthrope
★★★★★
For some reason I don't feel as stressed when I see a foreigner than when I see someone from my own country that speaks my language.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that most men here are thugs and bullies that won't miss a chance to shit on you for whatever reason even if you did nothing wrong.

I've spoken to many foreigners and I felt much more comfortable talking to them than some random slavnigger that stopped me on the street to ask me for something.

I feel like i'd much rather speak english in my day to day life than my own native language. It's not that much about the language it's just that foreigners also tend to be kind again it depends on the person but generally if you compare the average brit to a slavnigger you can make your own conclusions.

I am afraid of turk rapebabies, slavniggers and gypsies because they've been surrounding me my entire life meaning that each one of them have bullied me to death in school. I picture them all as bullies and awful human beings because of what they did to me when I was a kid. @DarkStar

Slavic women look the best at least

I feel this way mainly around niggers

I feel this way mainly around niggers
can't imagine how i'd feel around niggers or arabs. They are the most dangerous. But niggers are very impulsive they may kill you just because they wanted to.

can't imagine how i'd feel around niggers or arabs. They are the most dangerous. But niggers are very impulsive they may kill you just because they wanted to.
Indeed
That's why i'm glad i live in a wealthier, Whiter neighbourhood now

Indeed
That's why i'm glad i live in a wealthier, Whiter neighbourhood now
you have negrophobia, brutal. I have gypsyphobia the moment i see a gypsy i am reminded of how they used to treat me in school.

I live in a rural area so the slavniggers here all know eachother making me a bigger outcast since I can't blend into the crowd.

Eastern Europe is a factory of suffering its very soul crushing to live here.

you have negrophobia, brutal. I have gypsyphobia the moment i see a gypsy i am reminded of how they used to treat me in school.
Don't they act like how niggers do in America?

I wonder if its a genetic or a cultural thing. Maybe EE is that way because they were part of the soviet block? Or maybe its because they are turk rape babies, idk.

I wonder if its a genetic or a cultural thing. Maybe EE is that way because they were part of the soviet block? Or maybe its because they are turk rape babies, idk.
turk rape babies are the most cruel. They inhereted the ottoman genetics. I remember when a turk rapebaby stole my keys and refused to give them back unless I humiliated myself and that happened in front of other kids. Gas them all.

i am an abused dog i have no testosterone realistically it's giga over for me.
Start eating more fat. Sex hormones are created from cholesterol. Who cares what the Jews say about dietary fat and early death. I doubt that its even true but I'd rather end up in an early grave and have healthy hormone levels than be a soyboy

Start eating more fat. Sex hormones are created from cholesterol. Who cares what the Jews say about dietary fat and early death. I doubt that its even true but I'd rather end up in an early grave and have healthy hormone levels than be a soyboy
i am a literal soyboy. Emasculated totally by normies and soyciety that made my life a living hell. No I don't want to get fat dude it'll get worse jfl.

hed have beaten us all down tho..in front of foids too
I don't see a valid reason why he would beat us down. We are introverted isolated creatures that barely even go outside lmao.

My everyday interaction with ppl is just 3 words with the cashiers from the grocerries and that's it :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I don't see a valid reason why he would beat us down. We are introverted isolated creatures that barely even go outside lmao.

My everyday interaction with ppl is just 3-5 words with the cashiers from the grocerries and that's it :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
hed pick on pedos/troons/ethnics...but who knows we might have been his target too cuz we genetically inferior...all to purge mother russia from the vermin (he was a neo nazi so makes sense)

If you don't know who this guy from the video is, he was a vigilante who beat up faggots, pedophiles and druggies.
i know nigger...tho would love to have the clips translated...so humiliating when foids are witnessing your beat-down

hed pick on pedos/troons/ethnics...but who knows we might have been his target too cuz we genetically inferior...all to purge mother russia from the vermin (he was a neo nazi so makes sense)
Neighter a pedo, ethnic and a troon, so i'm safe i think