Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel angry and sad when I see happy people

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
When go outside always,ALWAYS, I see couples hug each other. I see couples kissing each other. I see friends sharing a good time. When I see that I feel like I wanna kill everybody. Why I dont have that? Why life is so unfair? Why everyone ignore me?.

They are doing something "normal",but I will never have that thing "normal". I will be always the weird one. The lonely one.

Anyone else feel the same?.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

A465E7AB FD06 40FF B4EF 5BBCE29E1969

Yeah, it's strange tbh. Where I live it's as if couples pass the entire cold season in some state of hibernation, but when summer comes, they are hanging out in every fucking corner every single day.

I find this kinda hilarious and strange tbh.

Are they forming just before summer in order to take profit from the good weather in twos ? Are they literaly having roman orgies at home every single days of winter, and thus when heat is back they finally get out to enjoy life in tutorial island every single days of summer ?

Are they even real ? Most of them don't even look like they match tbh. They are not "beautiful couples".

:feelswhere:

Anyone else feel the same?.
I do as well, I remember I used to see couples hold hands and kiss each other in School, it was pure sui-fuel.

When I used to see people kissing at school and then parties on social media, it made me wanna rope. It is still RageFuel to this day for me.

Of course, i'm triggered pretty much by couples, i want to murder them, especially femoid.
Yeah, it's strange tbh. Where I live it's as if couples pass the entire cold season in some state of hibernation, but when summer comes, they are hanging out in every fucking corner every single day.

I find this kinda hilarious and strange tbh.

Are they forming just before summer in order to take profit from the good weather in twos ? Are they literaly having roman orgies at home every single days of winter, and thus when heat is back they finally get out to enjoy life in tutorial island every single days of summer ?

Are they even real ? Most of them don't even look like they match tbh. They are not "beautiful couples".

:feelswhere:
I do as well, I remember I used to see couples hold hands and kiss each other in School, it was pure sui-fuel.
When I used to see people kissing at school and then parties on social media, it made me wanna rope. It is still RageFuel to this day for me.
Its awesome know that im not alone :feelsokman:

Everytime is see a happy couple i want them to be as miserable and pathetic as me, i wanna watch their hapiness crumble and their minds being obliterated

YoU'rE nOt EnTiTlEd To HaPpinEsS.

Splash coffee over couples you see.

I feel the same way as the above posters. I hope the girl dumps the man.

That's why I avoid going outside. It triggers me through the stratosphere knowing I'll never ever have what they have. When I get back home I just want to rope. It's a curse.

As well you should OP. Everyone is entitled to love and affection from someone.

I don't understand how people can even be happy at this point

Even when I see couples in cars drive past me when i am walking all i want to do is throw a rock at it