Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel absolutely no enjoyment.

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
As a truecel, it is very difficult to find any enjoyment from anything in life. A couple years before I turned 25 I could still find enjoyment in things - the gym, food, video games, web surfing, etc. Now I literally can't enjoy life. I'm at the point where I'm merely existing, coasting through as a subhuman. How disgusting I am on the inside and look is constantly on my mind. Food used to be a nice cope, I'd explore different recipes, now I eat maybe once every few days. I just don't see a point in indulgence besides doing the bare minimal to survive. I have no friends or family. Everyday is the same monotonous bullshit: wake up, wageslave, come home, go to sleep. Rinse and repeat. I'm not sure if years of social isolation, abuse, and bullying have completely depleted my happy hormones. I've tried anti-depressants and to no avail.

There is no hope. I'm not getting any younger, it's all down hill from here. I'm only going to rapidly age and bald, testosterone levels begin to plummet, bills continuing to pile up, and tack on even more years of social isolation. I can't even go out in public anymore without wanting to jump in traffic, seeing people socialize like normal humans is so triggering. I'm so fucking subhuman, I disgust myself. I can't take it much longer. Tbh as a truecel I don't see the point in living past 30. All you are to society is a tax slave funding others' dreams while constantly getting shit on as a ugly male. It's frightening to wonder what I might do to myself at this point. I know we joke a lot on here about roping and going ER, but for the ones who truly know and can relate to where I'm at right now, you know what I'm talking about. It's no joke.

It's over for me.

Take TRT. Meditate. Eat better. Go exercise. You need to regulate your mood.

We'll always have that empty feeling in the back of our minds, but I am positive we can cope for many decades.

Isn't depression fun?

Usually the burden from abuse only really comes to light after the brain feels safe enough to express it. Has it been a while since you got last bullied OP? If so its not a sign of constant decline just the appearance of old shit

I understand. I've accomplished things in my life I never thought I could since becoming more realistic about my problems, but I simply hate the sound of my voice and how I look so much I've become numb to basically living as myself. I'm not going to ER simply because I do not believe in ending someones life just because I don't see the point in living. I don't cry. I don't smile. I am disconnected from my own existence. I hope things get better for you and if ever want to seriously talk, Feel free to PM me and I'll try to listen and maybe provide non circlejerk advice or something.

Take TRT. Meditate. Eat better. Go exercise. You need to regulate your mood.

We'll always have that empty feeling in the back of our minds, but I am positive we can cope for many decades.

1432724756686s.jpg

Stop fapping and monkmaxx. It will reduce your depression by two thirds.

Stop fapping and monkmaxx. It will reduce your depression by two thirds.
Haven't fapped in 3 weeks, way too tired and depressed.

Hopping on tren won't help, come on now. I'd go completely bald if I even looked at it.

@Frank the only cope I have that makes me have a sliver of hope is studying, but in the end it won't change how people perceive me or how I do so myself. I'm the same way, an emotionless robot. Some days I just want to totally check out of society and roam the streets aimlessly, hopefully dying young in the process.

Haven't fapped in 3 weeks, way too tired and depressed.

Hopping on tren won't help, come on now. I'd go completely bald if I even looked at it.

@Frank the only cope I have that makes me have a sliver of hope is studying, but in the end it won't change how people perceive me or how I do so myself. I'm the same way, an emotionless robot. Some days I just want to totally check out of society and roam the streets aimlessly, hopefully dying young in the process.

Sorry to hear that brother. I hope you're not doing any self destructive cope, but it is what it is brother. I hope you find some creative outlet or something that really lets you escape and express yourself.