Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel a civil war coming...

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
...a civil war between InceldomDiscussioncels, and OffTopiccels.

Screenshot 20200215 100803  01

Nah it won't happen, bro. Stop being such a conspiracy theorist.

fuck off Nigger bbc fakecel bbccel

The civil war will be decided in a game of CSGO

I'm more of an inceldom discussioncel tbh

Bro how do I postmog you?
:whatfeels: :feelsrope: Tbh I have other copes than this one and like when I don’t post for a long time or my posting changes that usually means I am goig back into super depressed state

:whatfeels: :feelsrope: Tbh I have other copes than this one and like when I don’t post for a long time or my posting changes that usually means I am goig back into super depressed state

So you post here less when you're depressed?

So you post here less when you're depressed?
P much yea, or sometimes if I’m rlly depressed I’ll post even more here, like just recently I started hearing vooices again kinda and now I’m back posting

P much yea, or sometimes if I’m rlly depressed I’ll post even more here, like just recently I started hearing vooices again kinda and now I’m back posting

hearing voices?

Yes, but not as bad as what I was hearing In september, these voices are Not as threatening as just more annoying like playground laughter from young middle school girls but directed at me with the occasional “incel” or “virgin” in there.

Bro you doing drugs?

Bro you doing drugs?
I was taking sleep medication;to sleep but I ran out of meds and I was drinking my parents alcohol like 2 weeks ago but not too much of it. for the most part I have been sober. And when the voices came into my head back In august I was not doing any drugs and completelysane .

I was taking sleep medication;to sleep but I ran out of meds and I was drinking my parents alcohol like 2 weeks ago but not too much of it. for the most part I have been sober. And when the voices came into my head back In august I was not doing any drugs and completelysane .
The voices were saying “BBC”.

The mods would quickly put an end to such a ridiculous conflict if it were to happen.