Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fear dropping out of graduate school...

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
That's actually hard enough, any ways to prevent myself from dropping out of graduate school? Since graduate school is even harder than work

How far along are you in the grad program?- Like are you almost to the finish line?- Let me know how many more months / years you have remainng

How far along are you in the grad program?- Like are you almost to the finish line?- Let me know how many more months / years you have remainng
starting it this year

Oh good, good...- so you could actually start the program and see how you like it.- Hard work but you might thrive on it!- And then if you're miserable after one semester, you could decide about quitting at that point.- Maybe give it a try, and see what you think?

Oh good, good...- so you could actually start the program and see how you like it.- Hard work but you might thrive on it!- And then if you're miserable after one semester, you could decide about quitting at that point.- Maybe give it a try, and see what you think?
yes

If you can find a mentor in your field early on it will be easier to find other opportunities. Good luck man.

It’ll be fine man, like the other guy said try it out first

Loungeposting in ID? :feelsseriously:

Studying without something to motivate you is hell. I hope you find some brocels in your school so that you can studymax and cope together.