Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fapped three times today

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I'm horny as fuck. I tried getting a stink hole on badoo but obviously with no success. If I were chad, I'd have a pussy coming to meet me straight away. Forcing a man to remain celibate is inhumane, it's a violation of human rights. Of course, no one gives a damn about my rights as a genetically inferior man. As far as I know, women would be more than happy if all sub6 men were to disappear.

Same here man,I fapped three times today too. Don't know what I gonna do with my sexual angery

I fapped once but came 3 times in a row

This is why we need to form a way to get our sex back. We need to help push some agenda in our favor that has hopes of vagina... I am not sure though

I'm fapping more and more and its getting to more and more cucked stuff. It went from voluntary cuck stuff, to fake involuntary cuck stuff, to actual invol cuck stuff like foids sucking dicks of chads while their bfs ask where they are on the phone, I know its real cuz the way they talk sounds legit af and unscripted wondering where there foids are, would have tuh be professional actors for one-time amateur video filmed on some phone of some chad.

I'm about tuh perform my third wank right now, to more of that kinda stuff. I even imagine my "waifu" cucking me now. Sometimes I fap to just that thought without images.

I'm fapping more and more and its getting to more and more cucked stuff. It went from voluntary cuck stuff, to fake involuntary cuck stuff, to actual invol cuck stuff like foids sucking dicks of chads while their bfs ask where they are on the phone, I know its real cuz the way they talk sounds legit af and unscripted wondering where there foids are, would have tuh be professional actors for one-time amateur video filmed on some phone of some chad.

I'm about tuh perform my third wank right now, to more of that kinda stuff. I even imagine my "waifu" cucking me now. Sometimes I fap to just that thought without images.
You need to lower your soy intake tbh

7e48c92fe10fb47708976a547cf9a19b6dafa34479e37f3de8834bc146022cfa

I'm horny as fuck. I tried getting a stink hole on badoo but obviously with no success. If I were chad, I'd have a pussy coming to meet me straight away. Forcing a man to remain celibate is inhumane, it's a violation of human rights. Of course, no one gives a damn about my rights as a genetically inferior man. As far as I know, women would be more than happy if all sub6 men were to disappear.

I do it twice tbh