Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Fantasise about killing normies

Eternaldarkness

Eternaldarkness

This will be my last year alive
★★★★
For example there's this one femoid who I sit next to in History class and every time she insults me, I want to bash her fucking skull in with a hammer. Whenever I see a couple kissing or being intimate in school (especially those who are younger than me) I want to pour gasoline on them and light a match. When I see the people who bully me I wish I could spray them with bullets.

Anyone else feel like this?

For example there's this one femoid who I sit next to in History class and every time she insults me, I want to bash her fucking skull in with a hammer. Whenever I see a couple kissing or being intimate in school (especially those who are younger than me) I want to pour gasoline on them and light a match. When I see the people who bully me I wish I could spray them with bullets.

Obviously.
Homicidal hatred will become self hatred and deep sadness. Good luck.

For example there's this one femoid who I sit next to in History class and every time she insults me
I hope you atleast insult her back or break her shit or something, instead of laughing it off like a cuck.

They do not deserve death.
They deserve to suffer, to suffer so much that they kneel before me and beg for a swift demise.
I want them to feel the pain I have felt, the pain they've caused me.

I have nothing against normies who haven't wronged me

They do not deserve death.
They deserve to suffer, to suffer so much that they kneel before me and beg for a swift demise.
I want them to feel the pain I have felt, the pain they've caused me.
Quite right killing is just too subtly too painless

Sounds like highschool. Toughest time in our lives.
College is way better. Hang on buddy

I hope you atleast insult her back or break her shit or something, instead of laughing it off like a cuck.
Of course I insult her back, she even threatened to tell a teacher, fucking bitch.

Sounds like highschool. Toughest time in our lives.
College is way better. Hang on buddy
Uni is miles worse especially for escaping inceldom, swear 1 in 5 guys at my uni is white gigachad. The mogging is BRUTAL

Uni is miles worse especially for escaping inceldom, swear 1 in 5 guys at my uni is white gigachad. The mogging is BRUTAL
The bullying stops tho. Everyone's just pretentious and keeping a distance from you.

The bullying stops tho. Everyone's just pretentious and keeping a distance from you.
Yeah, tbh i've never been bulied but I can see how uni would be a better environment.

Good. What a soulless evil cunt.
Yeah, I fucking hate her so much, her boyfriend is a chad as well who always brags about how many girls he's had sex with and that he lost his virginity at 14 while I haven't even kissed a girl yet.

I don't know if cucktears or high iq post

I fantasize about open wounds. Allotting time just to dream them through. Rage is the itch I’m not scratching.

I also had this femoid back at uni that whenever I see her she calls me a "pervert" for no reason that I got to know through my ugly socially inept friends that is the same course as her, yes I am a fucking pervert like we all are but I keep to myself I don't go around fucking perverting real life femoids, what the fuck is her problem? I wish her fucking BF would cheat on her, I fucking bet she's more perverted than I am

I recall that femoid is still at uni for many failed subjects

I'm just waiting for WW3 or some apocalypse to happen worldwide so I can visit some known cucktears homes and give them the talk.

I've fantasized about stuff like this since middle school.

Lmao that bitch's boyfriend just heartened to hit me, fucking Chad cunt.

Start Gymcelling and learning the basics of how to fight, then call her a bitch and beat her Chads boyfriends ass when he confronts you. Make sure you target his face so you can destroy his sex life.

how is violence acceptable
To get revenge on a cruel and evil society that is rigged against us, to have retribution on the Chads and Normies who have bullied us, to show femoids what happens when they reject us and don't even give us a chance.