Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fall in love so easily

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Man, just being around girls is enough to make me want to get affectionate with them even if they view me as a complete stranger. It's weird because I dont usually feel this attraction immediately but enough time in their proximity makes them much more appealing.

My hair fall out easier.

Same here. I hate it, I love it. At least it's feeling something.

I match with a girl on tinder and then imagine our lives together. It's fucking OVER

Same, I just want intimacy but can literally never have it

If i were a mod, i'd clean this whole forum in 3 days at maximum. I'd make this forum a true forum for truecels.
You wouldn't be a able to do that unless you force tgem to send pictures of themselves

If i were a mod, i'd clean this whole forum in 3 days at maximum. I'd make this forum a true forum for truecels.

Admin would probably ban you then, since traffic will vastly reduce if fakecels are banned.

There's unfortunately no place for what some define as a truecel

Admin would probably ban you then, since traffic will vastly reduce if fakecels are banned.

There's unfortunately no place for what some define as a truecel

Who the fuck cares about traffic?

You wouldn't be a able to do that unless you force tgem to send pictures of themselves
I can sense the people who're trolls and fucking around for laughs. I also know truecels. I don't need to see their pics to know, their posts already expose them.

I can sense the people who're trolls and fucking around for laughs. I also know truecels. I don't need to see their pics to know, their posts already expose them.
There is always the chance that they are lying

There is always the chance that they are lying
I don't judge by 1 post or 2, 100 at least. Also those fags follow a certian pattern in their posts which expose them.

Hikikomori are truecel

Man, just being around girls is enough to make me want to get affectionate with them even if they view me as a complete stranger. It's weird because I dont usually feel this attraction immediately but enough time in their proximity makes them much more appealing.
I know what you mean. I still greatly desire women and have to forceably think to stop myself being a symp.

Literally the ugliest motherfucker would be able to get a single match on tinder after swiping for hours. Doesn't make you a fakecel

Literally the ugliest motherfucker would be able to get a single match on tinder after swiping for hours. Doesn't make you a fakecel
Not true

I still fall in love fairly easily, but after so many rejections, I've also learned to fall out of love just as easily.

I match with a girl on tinder
0r6zE.gif

I love this forum

I also know this feel. Any female that gives me attention I fall in love with and envision our future kids. Can’t control my cuck mind that worships women

when they fauxflirt/talk affectionately with me i do.

I don't even go for looks, but my oneitis gave me attention, she was pretty much making fun of me, and this was three months in 8th grade. Until then I had no idea she was even in my class. She brutally blackpilled me two years later. Ever since then I knew it was ogre.

I used to have standard when I was younger, but then I realized standard only mean something if you are actually physical attractive. Now I find myself falling maybe not in love but lust for most girls I find.

It's your brain desperatly clinging onto any female because it knows you need any chance you can get.

Mere exposure effect boyo.

Cucked, and change that avatar.

i don't fall in love anymore