Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i failed

slashER

slashER

Shotgun enthusiast
A while back I made a thread saying I was going to commit suicide, and I tried, and I failed.

And if I had no other option than to come crawling back to this fucking forum. Don't judge me you pieces of shit.

Ask whatever you want.

Or call it larp if you want, I don't care.

memes write themselves

“See you tomorrow” niggas doing the slow clap

how exactly did you fail? Did you actually follow through with it but your method was unsuccessful, or did you just pussy out?

Don't judge me you pieces of shit.
No judgement man. This is difficult. I myself got very close to doing it many times but couldn't in the end. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Glad you're here for now. Hope you find peace and contentment somehow in your life.

how exactly did you fail? Did you actually follow through with it but your method was unsuccessful, or did you just pussy out?
i was about to do it with a rope but was stopped by my father that VERY conviniently happened to enter my room. After that a lot of other shit happened. It's honestly worthy of an entire thread.

Roping attempts are always brutal. Glad you're okay brother :feelsYall::heart:

I’m sorry brocel :( I plan on roping when my parents and aunt and uncle are gone and one of my worst fears about doing that is I will try and fail I know this won’t mean much but I’m glad you are hear for now also based avi and username Imo Jason Voorhees is and underrated incel saint

"When the rope breaks
The incel will fall
And expedited neetbuxx will be given to all!"