Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I failed

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
I feel sorry for my parents that they have such a depressed failure that they call their son

How is your current relationship with your parents?

My parents still think that I have a future. Honestly, I’m just going to take care of them until they die of old age and then I’m just going to rope myself. I love my parents to death and I can’t even give them the grandkids that they desperately think I’m capable of.

Why do they have to have so much hope me? Sigh...

They’re the ones who doomed you to your fate.

Parents think I have a bright future. I’m in college for come eng and my past semesters have been amazing 3.8 gpa+.

This semester courses were horrible plus I was just unmotivated, I dropped 2 courses and failing the 3 I am taking. GPA IS prob going to go to low 3s.

Parents think I’m doing good. The sad thing is they are sending me 400 every month, but I’m just using it on fast food and energy drinks.

They tell me to go out and hang out with friends, but I have no fucking friends.

All of highschool I did fucking nothing just study. I have no idea how to make proper friends. Plus I’m a Manlet ethnic.

I have no idea how to talk to my parents about depression and lonliness and shit they probably wouldn’t care

My older sister parties all the time and has a social circle, my little sister plays video games and has beta orbits (she just started HS). I’m the failure in my family I’m gonna end up alone and probably just going to kill myself before I turn 30 loool

Parents think I have a bright future. I’m in college for come eng and my past semesters have been amazing 3.8 gpa+.

This semester courses were horrible plus I was just unmotivated, I dropped 2 courses and failing the 3 I am taking. GPA IS prob going to go to low 3s.

Parents think I’m doing good. The sad thing is they are sending me 400 every month, but I’m just using it on fast food and energy drinks.

They tell me to go out and hang out with friends, but I have no fucking friends.

All of highschool I did fucking nothing just study. I have no idea how to make proper friends. Plus I’m a Manlet ethnic.

I have no idea how to talk to my parents about depression and lonliness and shit they probably wouldn’t care

My older sister parties all the time and has a social circle, my little sister plays video games and has beta orbits (she just started HS). I’m the failure in my family I’m gonna end up alone and probably just going to kill myself before I turn 30 loool
I would love to be your friend if i were close to you. We could have some amazing fun together.

@Raiden NEVER compare yourself to female relatives, you’re just asking to be depressed.

I get 6k per semester from parents it's too much, I'm gonna save most of it and give it back.

They’re the ones who doomed you to your fate.
My father is a high tier normie and my mother still looks good and she is in her high mid.50s

Environmental factors and recombination fucked me

You failed your paper, or life?

Short summary of what happend : My father forced me to go the gym. I didn't want to,he got mad, I arrived, Got heightnogged by every normie,trained for 30 minutes,went back home,he says that he doesn't like it that I'm so low energy,I said that I can't do anythig about it

I think he hates me now and compares klme to other guys that are at my age

I have no goals in life and just want to live alone

My father is a high tier normie and my mother still looks good and she is in her high mid.50s

Environmental factors and recombination fucked me

Yes, but creating a life has a high chance of things going wrong. It also will inevitably end so I see no reason to feel bad that you're a "failure".

Holy shit we are pretty similar. We literally failed so hard My sibling lifemogs me as well

We need an incel safehaven

I guess so, sucks when my parents compare me to them though.

Incels should come together on discord and play games together or something, problem is that ppl can track your account and link it to you.
Would be funny af to play LoL with some of you shitters I think.

it's time for seppuku

Yes, but creating a life has a high chance of things going wrong. It also will inevitably end so I see no reason to feel bad that you're a "failure".

My brother turned out pretty well so they had no clue that it could go wrong. I love my mother and I hate to be a son that she doesn't deserve.

Last edited:
Incels should come together on discord and play games together or something, problem is that ppl can track your account and link it to you.
Would be funny af to play LoL with some of you shitters I think.
Haven’t played lol in forever I remember I was hard stuck platinum in season 3 and 4 as a singed main lol. How’s the game doing now?
Holy shit we are pretty similar. We literally failed so hard My sibling lifemogs me as well
yeah I feel horrible too knowing my dad is busting his ass off to make sure I am getting an education and I am to selfish to do anything, want to just say that I can’t do it anymore and to take some time off of school, but he already put so much time so I should just finish my degree. Fuuuck.

I get 6k per semester from parents it's too much, I'm gonna save most of it and give it back.

You are a good person.

Haven’t played lol in forever I remember I was hard stuck platinum in season 3 and 4 as a singed main lol. How’s the game doing now?

Its a shield/healing meta with 3 tanks and 1 hypercarry adc.
Its fucked for me because I main bruisers, however I still play it with friends almost daily, sometimes solo.

You are a good person.

Its a shield/healing meta with 3 tanks and 1 hypercarry adc.
Its fucked for me because I main bruisers, however I still play it with friends almost daily, sometimes solo.
>3 tanks
>1 hypercarry adc

This sounds like late s3, protect the ADC comp, I actually loved this because I got to go ham on singed. How’s the top lane meta, I tried playing in December and got fucked over by fiora

>3 tanks
>1 hypercarry adc

This sounds like late s3, protect the ADC comp, I actually loved this because I got to go ham on singed. How’s the top lane meta, I tried playing in December and got fucked over by fiora

Singed and fiora are both broken.
Toplane; play either a retarded tank like ornn or singed, or play a ranged faggot like vlad or jayce.
Thats why I changed from a Top main to a Jungle main 2 seasons ago.

Me gymcelling and making gains is haloing my mother to thinking I'm not a total loser lol

fuck em dude, you never asked to be here.

parents should expect nothing, would be different if we asked to be born, But we werent , we were forced here.

It's good. They took my cues and never ask about gfs.

terrible, it sucks when your parent know youre a failure but still believe in you.

fuck those cunts

I fake my life when Im with my family, I act blue pilled as fuck tbh. I just feel bad for my parents since they are the only ones who love me and just can't tell them how truly miserable I am and how I'm going to fucking blow my brains out as soon as they die

I only have good relations with them because I got accepted to a couple unis.

They gave up on me, lol. My brother is a giga-normie so they bank all their expecations on him. It's funny how well they treat him in comparison to me. He regularly talks shit to them, freaks out, does drugs and asks them for money every day - They always give him what he wants.

Meanwhile if I say I don't want to what they want immediately they guilt trip me and/or call me a spoiled shithead.

my parents still have hope for me but they are slowly losing hope
i guess when they do i wil rope