Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I failed to kill myself again

HotDogCel

HotDogCel

12 Gauging > roping
★★★★★
You can insult me I tried to do a partial hanging but even being drunk wasn't enough to go through
I hate myslef. But right now being able to interact with ly fellow brocels is in some way a pain killer

I always stop when I cannot handle physical pain

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Why alcohol is so much expensiv

hasbulla magomedov m vegeta dbz dragon ball z majin rire nain cringe

I hope you don't rope brocel. Please reconsider.

But if you're dead set, please try and go for a less painful method. Research using a helium tank.

I hope you don't rope brocel. Please reconsider.

But if you're dead set, please try and go for a less painful method. Research using a helium tank.
I'm totaly alive rn. I am drunk and I thank you deeply for the time you spend to write your message

drinking is a depressant. switch to snus or nicotine gum.

Tyrone revived you

it is will truly be trapped it is worse when your always around your family when they are a negativity magnet to be around makes you weven more depressed and you feel trapped like you cant do nothing i dont even bothing trying to sui anymore unless i know i can my family is shit they simply wont alow me and there no assistent sui

I suceeded at it again

Did the noose slip because your a hotdog?

Sorry to hear that man. Life really fucking sucks so I don't blame you. Unironically roping is a terrible way to go though so I would advise against trying that again. Maybe going neet would do you some good?

don't rope there's still tendies to eat and vidya to play and plenty of time to goon

Sorry to hear that man. Life really fucking sucks so I don't blame you. Unironically roping is a terrible way to go though so I would advise against trying that again. Maybe going neet would do you some good?
Maybe
triste chat infected cat snif pleur sad yeux

Failing legit terrifies me. Imagine being incel and deformed
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Brutal.

Sorry hotdog bro.

For everything. :feelsrope:

don't rope brocel it will make the normies happy! you can message me if u want to talk.

You can insult me I tried to do a partial hanging but even being drunk wasn't enough to go through
I hate myslef. But right now being able to interact with ly fellow brocels is in some way a pain killer
i will successfully do it to myself tonight to make up for what you failed to do

stupid fucking bitch is going clubbing and i know im getting cucked like crazy

but we're not together so i can say anything

Killing yourself will not end the pain !

i will successfully do it to myself tonight to make up for what you failed to do

stupid fucking bitch is going clubbing and i know im getting cucked like crazy

but we're not together so i can say anything
you mean you have a girlfriend that is cheating on you ?
don't do it bro I feel dumb when I read this thread I made after finishing 2 six pack of 8° beer

The soul is eternal ,I would choose believing in Jesus Christ and having life forever!
why do you believe in a good allmighty allknowing creator ? You can believe whatever you want but do you have one rational reason to believe in such an entity ? And if you wanna respond, why does he allow babys to get cancer ?