Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I failed my first physics test

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I got less than 55% on my firsts test jfl, I don't even have motivation to study. I just wanna leave school and rot.

IQ does matter, sadly. I feel you, since I suspect my IQ is on the below-average range.

Kek cant relate you should studymaxx

IQ does matter, sadly. I feel you, since I suspect my IQ is on the below-average range.
i learned that yesterday when my oneitis clapped for a 3/10 stemmaxed ricecel

i learned that yesterday when my oneitis clapped for a 3/10 stemmaxed ricecel
Maybe she's using him for some unknown reason (simping, ego boost, ...); although "just be first" theory was (and is) real back when I was in high school.

Average IQcels like me are doomed to both be truecels and also deal with actually having to work to succeed... :feelsUgh:

I can't deny I am envious of those who are high IQ and aced all manners of education and work. :feelsjuice:

Maybe she's using him for some unknown reason (simping, ego boost, ...); although "just be first" theory was (and is) real back when I was in high school.
the way she looked at him fondly said otherwise.

Last edited:
Average IQcels like me are doomed to both be truecels and also deal with actually having to work to succeed... :feelsUgh:

I can't deny I am envious of those who are high IQ and aced all manners of education and work. :feelsjuice:
i get embarrased of my score especially im around elites. They all compare their scores while I look at my fails

On quantum level you slay.

meanwhile chad on the football team gets a pass because he's on the football team lmao

when u graduate you'll be working for a chad who got promoted cuz he's cool

meanwhile chad on the football team gets a pass because he's on the football team lmao

nope i don t have to work when I finihs highschool im a milliionare already at 18

nope i don t have to work when I finihs highschool im a milliionare already at 18
ah dude fuck the physics test just go live somewhere decent and play video games and whoremaxx

ah dude fuck the physics test just go live somewhere decent and play video games and whoremaxx
parent is forcing me to stemmax and demands I get into the top universitty

If you had tried you maximum best but still failed, then LDAR

If you had tried you maximum best but still failed, then LDAR
i didnt try I didnt even study but i hate stemmaxing so much I'd rather ldar

i didnt try I didnt even study but i hate stemmaxing so much I'd rather ldar
In that case you still got the Potential to ascend. This shouldn’t have been a thread. People go through way more than just failing in a test.

I suggest you killing yourself buddy boyo
I mentioned he can go back to normie tier by not injecting steroids and he's a millionaire so at worst if he surivves he can betabuxx

meanwhile chad on the football team gets a pass BECAUSE HE'S CHAD

We don't have football in Taiwan because cowards yet they still slay