Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I failed my final exams, now not only I am incel, I am also a failure

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
I am failing on every aspect of life.
Lol at me I thought I could have the mental health for studying even though I am depressed because I am friendless and dateless.
Fuck I studycelled for months but wasn't enough.

College or highschool? i ended up dropping out. studying while you're angry all the time is impossible

TheVman said:
College or highschool? i ended up dropping out. studying while you're angry all the time is impossible

University.

I failed at studycelling too. Welcome to the club.

I know this feel. I got put on academic probation in my school but somehow I got lucky and escaped by a tiny bit. I am still getting pretty bad grades.

Jockcel said:
I failed at studycelling too. Welcome to the club.
neet or lowwage cuck?

Maybe you should try Ritalin. It helped me.

It's even worse when you are successful at studycelling but the job market shits on you anyways because you always do really poorly on your interviews due to your autism.

Subhumans like us have no place in the real world.

Jewsel said:
Stop coping by studyceling and ldar until your parents will kick you out,then you should go ER

Studycelling is my only distraction from inceldom and being friendless. Ldar makes me feel worse.
Going ER is a suitable alternative.

welcome to the club

Meanwhile Chad can buy As or has ethnicels do the work for him.

NUCLEAR PILL:

Some of the richest, most powerful and innovative men on Earth are sub5. Zuckerberg, Gates, Jobs, etc.

If you are still studying, then you are young enough to use the blackpill as a reason to knuckle down and study, while saving up for surgery.

My condolences, brother. University is a debt-trap racket anyway.

lol @collegecels

its over stop coping and rope unless you wanna be betabux

FACEandLMS said:
NUCLEAR PILL:

Some of the richest, most powerful and innovative men on Earth are sub5. Zuckerberg, Gates, Jobs, etc.

If you are still studying, then you are young enough to use the blackpill as a reason to knuckle down and study, while saving up for surgery.

Don't just fuck yourself over because you are depressed. You think you are in a bad place but you will know hell if you have no education.

eventually society would have found way to get rid of you better now than later just ldar

demonanus said:
Don't just fuck yourself over because you are depressed. You think you are in a bad place but you will know hell if you have no education.

This. If I didn't have a job in STEM (uni grad), I would probably be dead. There is no way I would be able to take both being incel + working in a supermarket + not having enough money (ish) to get surgery. 

But I suspect that many of the NEETs here's parents are wealthy enough for said NEETs not to worry (yet) about edumakashun. On Lookism, most guys there, in addition to being 6+ in looks, actually have a TRUSTFUND.

TFW you would be in abject poverty if you yourself didn't have a degree.

Time for LDAR? You shall be indoctrinated.

Wait until you realize you're not intelligent in any practical way, you've failed at literally everything there is to do in this world and males with better genetics do better than you their first time without even working at it.

henryofmonmouth said:
Wait until you realize you're not intelligent in any practical way, you've failed at literally everything there is to do in this world and males with better genetics do better than you their first time without even working at it.

This. I want to kill myself when I see people more intelligent and rounded succeeding with less effort

cucks at my school won't even let me finish

Depression shrinks the brain, so how the fuck are you supposed to do anything in life knowing that you will never fulfill a basic human need all because you were dealt a beyond fucked up hand, that you can not do anything with and this basic human need is constantly rubbed in your face reminding you of how subhuman you are.

sad to see another end up like this

Don't blame you.
It's a serious effort to not want to rope everyday in college when you do everything alone while everyone else is with their friend groups and gfs having the time of their lives.

I scored the highest scores in my exams and I'm getting a deegree in March.

Don't blame you.
It's a serious effort to not want to rope everyday in college when you do everything alone while everyone else is with their friend groups and gfs having the time of their lives.
Exactly

Depression shrinks the brain, so how the fuck are you supposed to do anything in life knowing that you will never fulfill a basic human need all because you were dealt a beyond fucked up hand, that you can not do anything with and this basic human need is constantly rubbed in your face reminding you of how subhuman you are.
This is the thought I have everyday

I have dropped out of college four times already.

Get the fuck out of university dude, you're wasting your time. NEETlife or entrepreneur-life is where it's at

Studycel with modafinil, Ritalin, Adderall. Or welcome to wage cuck hell