Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I failed high school because of incels.is

Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

brainrotted zoomercel
★★★★★
I failed my senior year at HS (I even failed art :feelsrope:) because I was too busy postmaxxing and lurking in .IS

Now I gotta retake this year again :whatfeels:

Last edited:
postmaxxing is more important than school

14771   SoyBooru

Extremely low IQ move if true.

Stop coming here.

This place is my home
No this place is your hell. It's just a different type of hell.
Go back to your studies and don't limit your options for the future.
As an incel you already have narrow options in life, don't ruin your options.

Retaking another year is brutal. nobody recognizing you will make it easier.

I failed my senior year at HS (I even failed art :feelsrope:) because I was too busy postmaxxing and lurking in .IS

Now I gotta retake this year again :whatfeels:
Don’t you graduate hs at 16? Or are you in burgerland

.IS didn't exist during my HS + uni years

but I feel postmaxxing would have been more worthwhile than going to uni

Repeating a year has got to be the most humiliating experience ever jfl. You at least remember anything from senior year to make it a breeze?

Nigga what?!!!!! :giga::whatfeels: That’s crazy. This is why nobody that’s still in high school should be using this site. I never had to retake a grade, lmao. Gonna be even more brutal next year because they’re gonna make fun of you for being retarded on top of everything else. Also, how did this even happen? You only have like 4,000 posts since January, and I have 10k already? Doesn’t seem like you spend an insane amount of time here

Dont worry I had to drop out of college youre less fucked up than i am

Nigga what?!!!!! :giga::whatfeels: That’s crazy. This is why nobody that’s still in high school should be using this site. I never had to retake a grade, lmao. Gonna be even more brutal next year because they’re gonna make fun of you for being retarded on top of everything else. Also, how did this even happen? You only have like 4,000 posts since January, and I have 10k already? Doesn’t seem like you spend an insane amount of time here
Adolf Kittler is more of a lurker and peruser than a poster

Do remedial courses I suppose. Better to complete your GED now than wait several years.

Adolf Kittler is more of a lurker and peruser than a poster
Yeah. I’m more of a poster. Gotta get in on the action and socialize with other people in the one place I’m accepted. Also, what’s the term “peruser” mean?

Yeah. I’m more of a poster. Gotta get in on the action and socialize with other people in the one place I’m accepted. Also, what’s the term “peruser” mean?
Idk i kinda made it up but i think literally itd mean something like the "reader" lmao ig

You must go somewhere with actual standards. I think I saw 10 literal niggers who never went to class somehow graduate from my high school lol

No shit low iq what else would we do? Our peers fuck hot girls every day. The popular ones go to school to hang out with girls. What about us?

I was on .is 24/7 in HS and managed to do well. All you need is yt and practice.

no you failed highschool because you werent a foid who slept with her teacher for a good grade