Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I explained what monkey branching is to a toilet friend... And she proudly proclaimed that she is doing it

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Today a toilet friend invited me over to her house for a couple of hours and we started talking. She has a boyfriend who is highly educated, has a nice body, and he absolutely mogs me to hell. Meanwhile she has like dozens of different dating apps on her devices and in one instance she showed me that she had over 5000 matches on one of them, basically every other day she meets up with a man or toilet (she's bisexual) and if she goes out with a man he basically pays for everything.

Here's the kicker... She's a 2/10 NEET who's severely mentally unstable, we literally met when she was institutionalised in an insane asylum (she was literally my only match on an app and she friendzoned me within 1 minute of seeing me). Meanwhile her current boyfriend is like a top 5% guy, the only thing she complained about him is that between the legs "he's built like a Chinese" (she's Chinese, these are her words).

I knew that she was cheating on him for months (even though she was denying it she did finally admit it to me), she recently went on a trip and slept with a minimum wage Chad and her reaction was "I can get better than my current boyfriend" so she proudly proclaimed that she doesn't feel love for him and that she will dump him in the future...

Read that again, dump him in the future. So as far as he knows they are in a committed relationship. So I explained the concept of monkey-branching to her. She then told me that Chinese people already have a concept for it and that it's an ancient Chinese proverb, in Mandarin the term is "Riding a donkey, while wanting a horse" (So staying with a Normie until she can upgrade with a Chad). Ancient Chinese people already knew about monkey-branching. :blackpill:

Toilets aren't just bad people, they are absolutely proud of being bad people and they wear their bad selfish behaviours with pride. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: If I ever get lucky enough to secure a girlfriend the first thing I will do is demand her to remove all dating apps from her devices. Man, these toilets cuck basically every man.

I cannot stress enough how ugly this obese, acne-ridden, unlikeable, highly Neurotic, 4'9 ugly toilet is. Her looksmatch is browsing this forum. :feelswhat:

Get a toilet to treat you like a female friend and you'll learn that deep down every toilet is already aware of the Blackpill, and they are enjoying its benefits for them. The more I interact with toilets the more I hate them. :feelsree:

Why does she get so many matches but I get none?! Why do men give these un-loyal ugly toilets everything and no toilet even gives me basic respect?! :feelsree:

This is why u shouldnt treat females as humans these days.

Why would a foid invite an incel over to her house if she already has a bf?

>having female "friends"

Today a toilet friend invited me over to her house for a couple of hours and we started talking. She has a boyfriend who is highly educated, has a nice body, and he absolutely mogs me to hell. Meanwhile she has like dozens of different dating apps on her devices and in one instance she showed me that she had over 5000 matches on one of them, basically every other day she meets up with a man or toilet (she's bisexual) and if she goes out with a man he basically pays for everything.

Here's the kicker... She's a 2/10 NEET who's severely mentally unstable, we literally met when she was institutionalised in an insane asylum (she was literally my only match on an app and she friendzoned me within 1 minute of seeing me). Meanwhile her current boyfriend is like a top 5% guy, the only thing she complained about him is that between the legs "he's built like a Chinese" (she's Chinese, these are her words).

I knew that she was cheating on him for months (even though she was denying it she did finally admit it to me), she recently went on a trip and slept with a minimum wage Chad and her reaction was "I can get better than my current boyfriend" so she proudly proclaimed that she doesn't feel love for him and that she will dump him in the future...

Read that again, dump him in the future. So as far as he knows they are in a committed relationship. So I explained the concept of monkey-branching to her. She then told me that Chinese people already have a concept for it and that it's an ancient Chinese proverb, in Mandarin the term is "Riding a donkey, while wanting a horse" (So staying with a Normie until she can upgrade with a Chad). Ancient Chinese people already knew about monkey-branching. :blackpill:

Toilets aren't just bad people, they are absolutely proud of being bad people and they wear their bad selfish behaviours with pride. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: If I ever get lucky enough to secure a girlfriend the first thing I will do is demand her to remove all dating apps from her devices. Man, these toilets cuck basically every man.

I cannot stress enough how ugly this obese, acne-ridden, unlikeable, highly Neurotic, 4'9 ugly toilet is. Her looksmatch is browsing this forum. :feelswhat:

Get a toilet to treat you like a female friend and you'll learn that deep down every toilet is already aware of the Blackpill, and they are enjoying its benefits for them. The more I interact with toilets the more I hate them. :feelsree:

Why does she get so many matches but I get none?! Why do men give these un-loyal ugly toilets everything and no toilet even gives me basic respect?! :feelsree:
At least she’s honest

Brutal, poor son of a bitch thought dating an ugly asian woman will make him safe from dickpill and cheating.

Why would a foid invite an incel over to her house if she already has a bf?
He's a free emotional tampon, less judgemental because he's not another foid

Mens thirst is out of control and its gassing these hoes up, just another brutal pill. Having to compete with 1000's of men for even an ugly woman, the power imbalance, rich chad or rope :feelsohgod:

Last edited by a moderator:
She has a boyfriend who is highly educated, has a nice body, and he absolutely mogs me to hell. Meanwhile she has like dozens of different dating apps on her devices and in one instance she showed me that she had over 5000 matches on one of them, basically every other day she meets up with a man or toilet (she's bisexual) and if she goes out with a man he basically pays for everything.

Why would you even associate with a deranged individual like this
Women believe in the delusion that guys and girls can be friends without any sexual interest.
I think it's possible tbh, but in most cases the guy is gay

2022cels just keep digging their own grave
I mean, he already knows he will get no sex. Or maybe he wants to go see if a lucky star will shine upon him after all, but the girl clearly knows he would fuck her if given the chance. So basically she's playing him like @Sneir Does to kiddie fiddlers

I think they perceive men as strong enough to get over it.

Plus a lot of them don't really have much choice because the alternative is a life of real struggle in the real world.

It would be like a child trying to survive without parents.

I mean, he already knows he will get no sex. Or maybe he wants to go see if a lucky star will shine upon him after all, but the girl clearly knows he would fuck her if given the chance.
Many many men, man
So basically she's playing him like @Sneir Does to kiddie fiddlers
ded srs that guy is the most annoying and braindead user on this site currently

Last edited:
Men will sacrifice everything for these creatures. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Have some pride and die based.

Women are not lovable nor are they respectable beings, also giga donkey-pilled and Chad is the donkey in her eyes, while she’s waiting for some demigod coming from heaven

ded srs that guy is the most annoying and braindead user on this site currently
I sometimes laugh out loud from the BS he says, at least he's waay better than the annoying edgy dudes tbh

I'm a jackass! Where's my ugly cunt to ride me?

Idk, he's not funny to me in the slightest

wdym he literally is the quintessential annoying edgelord autist
He's too ridiculous to be true, like the BS he says could be interpreted from someone in a mental ward. Like You can't help but not take him srs. The truly "edgy" guys you know for a fact that are actually being serious

If you are blackpilled you know your position and therefor you dont tryhard , while still having female company.
He's a free emotional tampon, less judgemental because he's not another foid