Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I experienced mild ERfuel today at school

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
Classes at my collage usually have between 50 and 60 people. They start at the same time, addend same lectures and follow the same daily plan. Anyways, after Israel released (((covid))) into rice central, we got split into two groups, 30 people each. And as everyone knows STEM is very much a male oriented field, we have about 5 foids in my class. Since the lockdown started you had to ask the professor to leave the classroom for any reason.

So at one of todays lectures, the same foid asked the professor like 5-6 times to leave the classroom because she either ""had to go"" to the toilet or her ""dad"" was calling her. After her leaving the classroom for the 5th time the professor pointed at me and ""jokingly"" asked "look at Abominationcel, why is none calling him?", everyone started laughing and the professor looked around like a spastic thinking why they were laughing.

Why can't I be just left to rot in the back of the class with my good grades :fuk: Although they can all suck me off as they are paying me to do their projects and shit and I make good buck on it :lul:

Teachers will always find a way to make your life a hell
Even if you're quiet, avoidant and getting good grades (a model student for teachers in my opinion) they will find a way to ruin something

Teachers will always find a way to make your life a hell
Even if you're quiet, avoidant and getting good grades (a model student for teachers in my opinion) they will find a way to ruin something
Exactly, I don't bother anyone and do my work and just ask to be left alone, and they can't even let me heave my peace

I thought professors in Asia didn't have "sense of humor" kek

I would have most likely lost it and beat the shit out of that cuck teacher.

Jesus Christ. Schools have been shot up for less. Your teacher is a dumbass, how old is he? Maybe you could use this jew virus to your advantage.

It's officially Over

Jesus Christ. Schools have been shot up for less. Your teacher is a dumbass, how old is he? Maybe you could use this jew virus to your advantage.
He is probably between 45-55, not sure though